"OUT-HOUSE" Battery powered Fragrance dispenser........???

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sourdough

"Eleutheromaniac"
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
In a cabin, on a mountain, in "Wilderness" Alaska.
I am looking for guidance in a battery powered fragrance (oil) dispenser. Preferably "cheap" as they will be disposable, quickly.

Kind'a like this...... Georgia-Pacific ActiveAire Powered Whole-Room Air Freshener Dispenser by GP PRO (Georgia-Pacific), Stainless Steel, 53258A, 4.090” W x 3.610” D x 6.820” H: Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific

But I don't want to use their flavor thingies, I want to use scented oil. If it makes any difference it of "outdoor" application, but I can build a housing for weather protection.

Thank you.

Last edited:
I don't know what scented oils they had, we used vanilla and lavender ones.

Not powered butt...

ANIS OIL is what I want to disperse.

baiting bears? it will draw them in along with other stuff as well.it will draw blackies in..it will draw grizz i am sure.

best way to put scent out in wild is to take a piece of sponge soak it in oil you want to use.then put a wire through it.then take a pop bottle and cut bottom off and then drill a hole in cap and run wire up through it.the sponge goes up inside bottle and you hang it via the wire.the bottle protects scent from being washed away so fast and you hang it real high up so winds catch it. its a great way to call in coyotes and more.

Latest posts

Back