Over 90% of all medical interventions lack evidence to support their use, as the medical system implodes with error

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jazzy

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
interesting article. ive never been a fan of running to a doctor or pharma drugs for any little thing, and whgn i got cancer i started researching the crap out of it from all angles, the differetn types and causes or triggers, treatments, experiments, chemicals, who funded what, etc, etc. smarted thing i ever did cause i learend witohut a doubt cancer is Big Business and alot of 'standard medical treatment' is a scam. so im not shocked to see this claim about modern medical everything especially after the covid lies and scams

FAKE medicine: Over 90% of all medical interventions lack evidence to support their use, as the medical system implodes with error

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-06...tions-lack-evidence-to-support-their-use.html

I wouldn't have thought 90% but if it's true, I wouldn't be surprised. There is so much wrong with our current medical system.
I like to say, "Drs. mask the symptom without addressing the problem." It's like sweeping it under the rug until you trip. Keep taking a pill, then another, then another - eventually the concoction of mystery chemicals is going to combust.

I was on the ‘pill train’ after I got out of the hospital. My sister is on it now but will not even think of getting off it. Same as with me back then, pill bottles all over, taking them 6 or more times a day! I had TWO large weekly pill thingies, largest slots I could find and needed two to fit them all in. What a mess.

I finally got to the point I really started wondering what they were all for, so I did some research. Yeah, I was my own ‘web doctor’ there. I looked into each one, what it was for, side effect, alternatives… Seems half of them were for symptoms that another one gave me! Honestly, most were for an ailment that another one caused.

I was taking a potassium pill because one drug drained the potassium from me. Another drained salt, so I had a salt pill and was told to salt foods. Another caused restlessness so I had an evening relaxing pill. And on it went. I get a new pill, it caused a new problem that I needed another pill to take care of! Endless cycle, a perpetual customer!

Well, I stopped cold turkey. Yeah, something likely bad and the Dr’s was aghast I would think of it, but I did. None of the drugs were for life threating things though. Mostly just imbalances, pains, blood thingie levels and such.

I did go shopping before I stopped. Got foods that contained what some of the pills were replacing and ate a really odd diet for a few weeks. And ya know, I never had any really bad side effects or withdrawals from any. I think it took a week or so and I started feeling much better. Been three or so years since and all I ever take now is an aspirin or two.

Anytime I see the Dr, the tests always show an imbalance here, or this level is a bit too high or low… They want to prescribe a pill, I ask what else I can do. Is there something I can change, eat or don’t eat? They hand me a brochure about what ailment they found. Lists all the symptoms and why the special drug they are advertising is what I need. I go home, be an internet doctor and find out what I can do to ‘adjust’ whatever they found.

Latest was really bad leg cramps at night. I have neuropathy in the lower legs so would not feel the cramps until I tried to turn over or get out of bed. Then they would near to cripple me half the mornings until I walked them out. I found two glasses of water with some lemon two hours before bed, then a nice short walk took care of them.

Kind of reminds me of the mechanic that wanted to "change the fluid in my headlights." I told him I'd do it myself, my dad was a mechanic and I had all the tools.

He looked at me like I blew a snotrocket on his shirt.

Look into the copious info on sleep disorders. Get back to natural rhythms if possible. And stay far away from anything with Benadryl.......
LOL Benedryl makes me want to clean so I try to stay far away from it. Don't know why. I will pick a time when it doesn't matter if I sleep or not--no driving or appointments (or naps).

Said it before and I'll say it again: I wouldn't touch ANY Big Pharma cr@p even if I was at death's door. You couldn't pay me enough to take that cr@p. The healthcare racket---and it IS a racket---was made a hundred times worse with ObamaCare. No way I trust ANY Third World quack doctors who received their "medical certificates" from the same scumbags who provided Obama with a "Hawaiian birth certificate." No, thanks, I'll ride it out... it's safer that way, lol. Same goes for any & all vaxxer cr@p, no Billy "Nanochip" Gates concoctions needed here, aye? :oops:

Back