Palmetto State Armory

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

threetango

~~~Top~~~
Neighbor
Is on our side
.If you get an opportunity buy from them, they usually have great bargains.

Palmetto State Armory
Yesterday at 2:40 PM ·
On March 29, 2019, the United States District Court for the Southern District of California held that California Penal Code Section 32310, which banned magazines with a capacity greater than ten rounds, was unconstitutional and enjoined enforcement of that code section.

In keeping with our mission to manufacture firearms and accessories that provide the maximum benefits of freedom at a competitive price point, Palmetto State Armory proudly became one of the first firearms manufacturers in the country to begin accepting and shipping orders for magazines with a capacity greater than ten rounds to the state of California. We were so successful in our effort that the anti-gun, political players in California used our Facebook and Instagram posts as an exhibit in their motion to the court objecting to the decision.

On April 4, 2019, the District Court entered a stay on its initial ruling in order to allow the case to be heard by the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals but allowed Californians to continue to purchase magazines until 5:00 pm PST on Friday, April 5. On the advice of legal counsel, and in light of hyper-aggressive tactics and harassment by anti-Second Amendment prosecutors in California who have already referenced Palmetto State Armory, in order to comply with the federal court order only those sales that were processed and shipped by 5:00 pm PSA on Friday April 5, 2019 will be completed.

Unfortunately, despite doubling the personnel and giving our best effort, we were unable to ship all orders that were received. For those orders we could not ship by 5:00 PST we will contact each customer via email and cancel those orders, issue a refund, and provide a 10% coupon code to be used on a future purchase.

Palmetto State Armory has taken this action to comply with the law and the federal court order. If we wish to fight for others to honor constitutional rights, we must honor the law ourselves. But we will not stop here. We will continue to fight to ensure that certain governments comply with the constitutional right to allow its citizens to bear arms.

Palmetto State Armory will file an amicus brief with the Ninth Circuit in support of the District Court’s order. We believe in the individual’s right to keep and bear arms, and we agree with Judge Benitez when he says that right should be free from arbitrary government infringement. We will also provide funds to the law firm that is fighting for the Second Amendment in California.

Law-abiding gun owners are the front line of defense not only for themselves and their families but for their communities as well. We proudly stand with them in the fight against infringement through government overreach, not only in California, but all across the United States.

Outstanding...!!

I will go to the Palmetto State Armory website right now...!!

Since PSA stands with us...I will stand by them !!

https://palmettostatearmory.com/

Well...PSA was basically sold out of 10mm and .44 Magnum...except for those premium 20 round boxes that always cost too much !!

But...I did find some 158 grain SJSP .357 Magnum at a good price...

SO......

$21.99 for a 50 round box X 8 boxes ( 400 rounds ) =

$175.92 + $19.00 S/H + $11.70 PA Tax = $206.62

...not too bad

Last edited by a moderator:
PSA is a good company to deal with. Never had an issue, and from what I have heard their customer service is excellent.

I have used them a couple times for AR pieces parts, lol.

Latest posts

Back