Peanut Butter Pie

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frodo

Walk with God, You will never be lost
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
right here right now maybe later over there
1- graham crust
1- can of sweet condensed milk
1-cup Peanut Butter, melted in microwave
1- tub of cool whip

Melt the peanut butter, I zap mine for about 30-45 seconds
Mix peanut butter and condensed milk
Fold in half of the cool whip
Pour/spoon into the crust, cover with remaining cool whip, put in freezer till frozen. 5C0465E5-7A30-4256-9CDD-15063D12AFDB.jpeg

Hi Frodo! Good to see you today!
You are going to push me to do this! I saw this video a couple of days ago about peanut butter pie. My biggest thing about this pie is that I am trying to quit that chemical non dairy topping. I am thinking I can make this pie without it, and use real whipping cream when I eat a piece of pie.

Go for it, the first one I made was all natural PB , I was REALLY surprised that it was not too sweet, I figured the Con. Milk and PB would have made my hair stand straight up. And was surprised it didn’t. Natural whipped cream should taste mo betta than sto bought whipped oil crap

Belington, WV. was the first place I had a peanut butter pie.
It was in 1989, we were working on a church as a mission trip.

Reactions: Neb
1- graham crust
1- can of sweet condensed milk
1-cup Peanut Butter, melted in microwave
1- tub of cool whip

Melt the peanut butter, I zap mine for about 30-45 seconds
Mix peanut butter and condensed milk
Fold in half of the cool whip
Pour/spoon into the crust, cover with remaining cool whip, put in freezer till frozen.View attachment 93803

My kind of recipe. Easy, fast, and all things I like. I will definitely give it a try. Thanks for sharing.

Latest posts

Back