Pegasus/Unicorn cross breed info.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You need to have a talk with them about eating Lizards. NOT NICE.

Gumpy, not to worry, the Mother Ship is block the satellite transmission, Unicorns safe.

Gee and I thought you were my friend. Lizards be good folks, they wipe out the bad bugs. No roaches in your B&D.
that’s B&B ... B&D might be a Freudian slip
;)

Hahahaaahahaha! I wondered when you would weigh in to the lizard part of this conversation!
View attachment 5523

Hey, I got to protect my troops. They can only breed so fast, open season not nice. Plus it is expensive training them. Pess cost me a fortune with all his posting showing them out in the wild. I am keeping an eye on Venom Jockey too, he has the same mind set as Pess. Them copter guys are sneaky.

You need to have a talk with them about eating Lizards. NOT NICE.

Gumpy, not to worry, the Mother Ship is block the satellite transmission, Unicorns safe.

Gee and I thought you were my friend. Lizards be good folks, they wipe out the bad bugs. No roaches in your B&D.

But lizards are their favorites, I can't cut them off. It will make them cry.

Better they cry than my guys die. Remember Karma, be nice to Lizard folks and enjoy a bug free life. Just Saying.

I have frogs. Surised the heck outta me. Who'd have thunk, frogs in the desert... Sounds like a swamp after a heavy rain.

It's not frogs. It's.............................ALIENS!!!!

Shh, Please do not spread these unfounded rumors. They just be very friendly and loud amphibians. Not my invasion , oops friendly amphibian tourist visitors, just checking out the locals.

Latest posts

Back