Quantcast

Pelosi's son on the Board of Viscoil, Ukrainian gas company

Help Support Homesteading Forum:

Peanut

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter

'Any answers Nancy?' Donald Trump tries to get a reaction from Speaker Pelosi over a report alleging her son may have been involved in a Ukrainian corruption scandal

Donald Trump prompted Nancy Pelosi to give answers over the weekend on a new report centered around her son's board position of a natural gas firm

Viscoil allegedly did business in Ukraine, according to the report from conservative network One America News

Trump is likely trying to suggest that Pelosi and her son are involved in a similar Ukrainian corruption scandal as he accuses Joe and Hunter Biden of engaging in

Paul Pelosi Jr. served on the board of Viscoil and the report highlighted his visit to Ukraine as recently as 2017

President Trump continued to go after House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Twitter throughout the Christmas holiday

He complaining about her decision to hold up giving the articles of impeachment to the Republican-controlled Senate

In a tweet Friday, Trump said that Pelosi 'presided over the most unfair hearing in the history of the United States Congress!'

Donald Trump prompted Nancy Pelosi on Sunday to respond to a new report alleging her son was part of a Ukrainian corruption scandal.

'Any answers Nancy?' Trump wrote on Twitter two days after initially asking the House speaker to respond to the report from conservative network One American News Network.

'Wow Crazy Nancy, what's going on? This is big stuff!' Trump tweeted on Friday along with the video reporting from OAN.

The Twitter antagonization was referencing the report alleging that Pelosi and her son, Paul Pelosi Jr., were involved in a similar Ukrainian corruption scandal as former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter are accused of.

OAN reported last week that Paul Pelosi was on the board of Viscoil, a natural gas company that it says does business in Ukraine

This story is from last December but pertinent after the bombshell Hunter Biden Laptop

Neb

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Thanks for that info I had not heard previously.

How deep does this(year of the) rat-hole go?

The news lately does help explain Trump Derangement Syndrome cause as being far more than "orange man bad".

"Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive." (Don't think that was Shakespeare)

Ben

Ben

Dani

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
As soon as the Hunter story broke I began to wonder how this may be linked with Paul and his Ukraine dealings.

Neb, I am afraid so much is connected to these stories breaking out recently that we may never even know about. What I do know is there has been a lot of corruption happening for a very long time. These people think they are above the law. The swamp apparently is VERY deep. Including politicians along with their families, FBI, VIA and DOJ, not to mention the associates they have at lower levels.

Meerkat

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
These traitors are systimataclly taking down the greatest nation on earth for greed and power. Americans use to would have told that deviate to shove it up her wine glass and hope she strangles. Nancy has been abusing her powers for a long time now. And the military bows to her like she is queen. Remember her family using our military plane's for her own personal flights? She cussed out out soldiers she was using like waiters and servants because they forgot to supply Caviar and Blue Goose Vodka on one of her flights?Or the old fool chug-a-lugged it down and forgot she gobbleed up the cavier. I don't like her at all.
There is nothing they can do that will wake up their sheep who will destroy the best nation on earth and set them up in a third world hellhole.
Once the third worlders finish their exodus into this hellatious salad bowl of fruits and nuts its over for them and us. So enjoy it while it last.
We are running out of healthy soil for crops, fresh water and jobs.

Neb

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
As soon as the Hunter story broke I began to wonder how this may be linked with Paul and his Ukraine dealings.

Neb, I am afraid so much is connected to these stories breaking out recently that we may never even know about. What I do know is there has been a lot of corruption happening for a very long time. These people think they are above the law. The swamp apparently is VERY deep. Including politicians along with their families, FBI, VIA and DOJ, not to mention the associates they have at lower levels.
The Article V constitutional convention seems like the option needed now to at least Institute term limits for the house and Senate. Regarding the latter;

Repeal the XVII amendment so that the senators will serve the states and not their own reelection interest.

The above will quickly fix the deep state but that can be fixed with proper oversight.

Ben

Neb

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
These traitors are systimataclly taking down the greatest nation on earth for greed and power. Americans use to would have told that deviate to shove it up her wine glass and hope she strangles. Nancy has been abusing her powers for a long time now. And the military bows to her like she is queen. Remember her family using our military plane's for her own personal flights? She cussed out out soldiers she was using like waiters and servants because they forgot to supply Caviar and Blue Goose Vodka on one of her flights?Or the old fool chug-a-lugged it down and forgot she gobbleed up the cavier. I don't like her at all.
There is nothing they can do that will wake up their sheep who will destroy the best nation on earth and set them up in a third world hellhole.
Once the third worlders finish their exodus into this hellatious salad bowl of fruits and nuts its over for them and us. So enjoy it while it last.
We are running out of healthy soil for crops, fresh water and jobs.
Meerkat,

Article V of the constitution allows for amendments by way of a convention called for by 2/3 of the states to fix problems the Congress refuses to fix.

I believe 17 states have already passed resolutions. We only need 6 more states.

So th constitution has options and there is no need to throw out the baby with the bathwater.

Ben

backlash

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Meerkat,

Article V of the constitution allows for amendments by way of a convention called for by 2/3 of the states to fix problems the Congress refuses to fix.

I believe 17 states have already passed resolutions. We only need 6 more states.

So th constitution has options and there is no need to throw out the baby with the bathwater.

Ben
The chaos this would cause is mind-boggling. Once that pandora's box is opened there is nothing to stop anyone from completely rewriting our Constitution.
Imagine both sides jumping at the opportunity to rewrite our Constitution. The Democrats would be frothing at the mouth to end the right to keep and bear arms. The fight over abortion alone would gridlock this country.
Article V would start a full-blown Civil War.

Meerkat

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Meerkat,

Ben
This is true but you also have to have freedom loving patriotic citenzenry in order to pass these laws. Was it C.S. Lewis who said something like ' a republic gets rich, complacent and lazy bring in servants,who eventually out number them and the republic turns into a democracy that alsways ends in a bloody end?

Supervisor42

Formerly known as Supervisor42
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
My goodness is the whole democratic party involved?
Always have been.
For them, that is why you want power.
So you can plug your influence into the 'money fountain' and siphon money.
High-five.gif

This is what they do. Use your kids as middle-men if you have to.
None of this is a surprise. All of it has been known facts for years.
Like the Clinton Foundation, only 20-cents of every dollar donated goes to something besides "the Clintons".
You were never curious about how many foreign countries were 'donating' to them?

Neb

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
The chaos this would cause is mind-boggling. Once that pandora's box is opened there is nothing to stop anyone from completely rewriting our Constitution.
Imagine both sides jumping at the opportunity to rewrite our Constitution. The Democrats would be frothing at the mouth to end the right to keep and bear arms. The fight over abortion alone would gridlock this country.
Article V would start a full-blown Civil War.
That is possible if they appoint their representatives to do anything they want. But if the representatives are only empowered to act on specific issues, like term limits and the 17th amendment repeal then the"run away convention is not possible.

Beyond that whatever they come up with still has to ratified by 2/3 of the states.

Clever people those founding fathers. What say you?

Besides term limits and repeal of the 17th, what other actions could be taken to make the constitution better.

Maybe strengthen the 9th and 10th?

Ben

Meerkat

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Always have been.
For them, that is why you want power.
So you can plug your influence into the 'money fountain' and siphon money.View attachment 51950
This is what they do. Use your kids as middle-men if you have to.
None of this is a surprise. All of it has been known facts for years.
Like the Clinton Foundation, only 20-cents of every dollar donated goes to something besides "the Clintons".
You were never curious about how many foreign countries were 'donating' to them?
Of course but who will stop them not eh GOP for sure,seems to me that they all have dirt on each other so nobody can tell on them. Now and then a real investigative reporter tells on them but they they get thrown in prison.
I don't think exposing murderuos soldiers acting like they are playing Pac Man with human beings is letting out military secrets. We are a nation of morals and honor or were, that vidio was anything but moral or honorable and used to go after Hillarys enemies.IMO . Seems like everyone is protecting Hellary and thats why Manning and Assange went to prison.

Meerkat

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
That is possible if they appoint their representatives to do anything they want. But if the representatives are only empowered to act on specific issues, like term limits and the 17th amendment repeal then the"run away convention is not possible.

Beyond that whatever they come up with still has to ratified by 2/3 of the states.

Clever people those founding fathers. What say you?

Besides term limits and repeal of the 17th, what other actions could be taken to make the constitution better.

Maybe strengthen the 9th and 10th?

Ben
This is true and asking congress to limit their time in office would be like asking the fox to secure the chicken coop.
And the people will never demand a change either we are the most silent Americans people since this nation was founded. We let them run rough shod over us and our children. Only ones speaking out are the ones who hate all we stand for. I have a feeling some in our families are liberals in hiding.

Look up The Davey Crocket Story ' Not Yours To Give ' its a short few paragraphs.Or it was on YT if you'd rather listen.

Neb

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
This is true and asking congress to limit their time in office would be like asking the fox to secure the chicken coop.
And the people will never demand a change either we are the most silent Americans people since this nation was founded. We let them run rough shod over us and our children. Only ones speaking out are the ones who hate all we stand for. I have a feeling some in our families are liberals in hiding.

Look up The Davey Crocket Story ' Not Yours To Give ' its a short few paragraphs.Or it was on YT if you'd rather listen.
Thanks meerkat!

I found this on YouTube.

It certainly nailed what happened to the country when the 9th and 10th amendments were ignored.

Again thank you.

Ben

Meerkat

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Thanks meerkat!

I found this on YouTube.

It certainly nailed what happened to the country when the 9th and 10th amendments were ignored.

Again thank you.

Ben
Your welcome Ben. hope you enjoyed it. I did the first time I read it.

I was reading a little about the real history of The Alamo, interesting some facts were surprising.

backlash

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
They could remove “A well-regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State " and leave "The right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." as is.

Neb

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Please give me a night on the question why the founding fathers included that clause.

Gut tells me they anticipated the suspected armed militia would be required to keep the federal government in check.

So that clause expands the right bear arms for self defense to also include the intent to keep the federal in check within the limits established by the constitution.... Amendments 9 &10.

Maybe strengthen that clause to "in order to (at least) confine the federal government to the limit the those powers refined in the constitution" (while also allowing other justification not enumerated or limited herein).

Ben

Last edited:

Meerkat

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Please give me a night on the question why the founding fathers included that clause.

Gut tells me they anticipated they suspected armed militia would be required to keep the federal government in check.

So that clause expands the right bear arms for self defense to also include the intent to keep the federal in check with the limits established by the constitution.... Amendments 9 &10.

Maybe strengthen that clause to "in order to confine the federal government to the limit the those powers refined in the constitution".

Ben
I think it is too late for a militia,they are way ahead of us and our laws they abuse. Now if they can't stop a threat to their oligarchy hy haave the UN and NATO plus all the foreign special forces they had here trining [ another law they broke ] to protect them from us. So I just vent but not too hopeful I think they will set up their NWo .
I hope to God I'm wong and so are the ones I listen to cruising around the news links.

Neb

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
I think it is too late for a militia,they are way ahead of us and our laws they abuse. Now if they can't stop a threat to their oligarchy hy haave the UN and NATO plus all the foreign special forces they had here trining [ another law they broke ] to protect them from us. So I just vent but not too hopeful I think they will set up their NWo .
I hope to God I'm wong and so are the ones I listen to cruising around the news links.
Each of can only play our part in the show.

Abraham negotiated down to 10 good men to spare Sodom. Can we muster 10 good?

Ben

Caribou

Time traveler
Neighbor
HCL Supporter

Gut tells me they anticipated the suspected armed militia would be required to keep the federal government in check.

So that clause expands the right bear arms for self defense to also include the intent to keep the federal in check within the limits established by the constitution.... Amendments 9 &10.

Maybe strengthen that clause to "in order to (at least) confine the federal government to the limit the those powers refined in the constitution" (while also allowing other justification not enumerated or limited herein).

Ben
The founding fathers knew this was likely. This is not going to be perfect but the quote goes something like, The tree of liberty occasionally needs to be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots.

Power corrupts and the corrupt always want power.