Pennies in the world, values are well over $100,000 and approaching $2 million.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are among the abundance for sale, (if anybody was buying them).
See how the bidding is going for this set that is up for auctiion:
2020 P&D George H.W. Bush Presidential Golden Dollars Set Uncirculated Low Cost

Seller : jeffscoins (78773 )
97.5% Positive feedback
Save this Seller
|
Contact seller
|
See other items
| Visit store

Condition:
--

“Scratches, spotted, dents and dings is what the Mints sends out for Business Strike low cost but you ”
... Read more

Time left:
Time left:4d 00h

Time Left 4d 00h
Friday, 11:47AM

1 lot available (2 items per lot)

Current bid:
US $0.39
[ 4 bids ]

Place bid

Enter US $0.44 or more
:oops:

Cost you more to ship them, than the bids on one.

Current bid:
US $0.39

Shipping: 🙄
$1.27

Mar 13, 2018

We look at 10 super rare pennies worth money. These are Lincoln penny coins to look for in circulation or in your pocket change. Keep coin roll hunting and always remember you can find rare and silver coins without going to a coin dealer or coin shop and spending money!

Sep 28, 2018

You'll be a millionaire if you find this coins.

I went through all the coins in my coin jar. I have several pennies that appeared on the posted lists by date. The only one so far that matched the date AND what made it special...

1983 double die reverse, meaning the back of the coin was stamped twice. I had several 1983 pennies. I had one 1983 double die reverse, a major mistake that year.

If it had been un-circulated it'd be worth $429. Even quality coins that had been circulated were worth nothing. Mine looked like it'd been dropped in acid after being bounced around in traffic on a freeway for several years... so, it's worth nothing... :( It wouldn't even make it on to the grading scale.

Last edited:
I went through all the coins in my coin jar. I have several pennies that appeared on the posted lists by date. The only one so far that matched the date AND what made it special...

1983 double die reverse, meaning the back of the coin was stamped twice. I had several 1983 pennies. I had one 1983 double die reverse, a major mistake that year.

If it had been un-circulated it's be worth $429. Even quality coins that had been circulated were worth nothing. Mine look like it'd been dropped in acid after being bounced around in traffic on a freeway for a year... so, it's worth nothing... :( It wouldn't even make it on to the grading scale.

Well that's a couple so far you've had that's rare, I'm gonna keep looking just in case and keep studying what's of value. I just watched a video on paper money that have mistakes worth money too. Hope we all come up some that make us money. 👍 If you want I can put that paper money video up.

Jun 20, 2019

Do you have rare paper money in your wallet. These are U.S. Banknotes worth money. Look for these rare dollar bills from the bank. We talk about star notes and other bills.

Mar 25, 2019

7 Beat Up Lincoln Pennies Found In Change That Sold For Over $250,000!

Great, now I've got to go through it change jar and old stuff. My dad was into coins and I have Some from him, no good dates I'm sure but fun otherwise.

Jul 16, 2013

3 Top methods of cleaning pennies.

Testing Two of the most popular penny cleaning methods and trying one of my own. ((Please note, pennies that have collector value or that remain in their original pristine mint condition, should not be cleaned with these products!!)) The first cleaning will be with vinigar and salt, the second, with vinigar and hydrogen peroxide, and the lastly, with extra virgin olive oil. I will be using three copper wheat pennys and one steel one, these coins carry collectors value, but they are a bit dirty so only the olive oil will be used. I will also be using some common pocket change for the other tests.

Jan 31, 2019

The 12 Most Expensive Pennies In U.S. History.

Some pennies are worth one cent, and other pennies are worth millions of dollars. I went and compiled a list of the 12 most expensive small size pennies in United States history and am here with the results, and a lot of background information to explain the story behind them. The prices listed (with an official grade attached) reflect the auction record for that coin. Some of the coins are really old, while others are a sought-after error in good condition or a very early proof coin. Whatever the reason behind the immense value of the coin making it a penny worth a lot of money is, I'll explain it and discuss how it got to that point. Best of luck making a pocket change find of the century (or a smaller one that still seriously helps you out)!

Latest posts

Back