People We Need From Ps

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for invite. Not on computer much, but I was missing you guys. I was basically in the dark wondering where everyone went. Thanks again for the link!
I tried to send you a couple of messages. Wasn't sure if you got them though.

Yes and no...he has changed some things around...including my avatar. And I certainly wasn't on the site in October.

Can you see if he has been posting anything using my account?

Edit- I have sent off a few very upset emails to CMG. I don't know if it will do anything but I'm beyond irritated that this cockroach has the gall to take over my account.

Last edited:
It says last activity was 36 min ago but no posts since Sept of 16. The dog picture is my avatar.

Screenshot_20171213-030429.jpg

It says last activity was 36 min ago but no posts since Sept of 16. The dog picture is my avatar.

View attachment 764

Yeah I know but my avatar was a picture of my German Shepherd. Someone removed it.

I was able to get back in to my account on PS. I have the app and my password wasn't changed so I was able to get back in.

Yes and no...he has changed some things around...including my avatar. And I certainly wasn't on the site in October.

Can you see if he has been posting anything using my account?

Edit- I have sent off a few very upset emails to CMG. I don't know if it will do anything but I'm beyond irritated that this cockroach has the gall to take over my account.
I send them emails daily! they could careless. Im looking into legal options. Im not the type to do that but this prick has gotten under my skin. I will keep everyone posted as to what the lawyer says.

Got a PM back at PS from BlueZ, sent him my email address. Hopefully he contacts me so I can give him this URL. He indicated in a post that he has received several PM's.

Last edited:
Y’all thought you could ditch me!

Fat chance…

I found where y’all were hiding.

Checked my stats there, and know I know why… almost 10 years, 3300 posts and only 28 Likes. Good thing they didn’t have “Dislikes”! LOL And 3300 posts? I thought I was approaching the 10k mark. Oh well.. In the past now and time to start fresh in a new home.

Nov 11, 2008

Checked my stats there, and know I know why… almost 10 years, 3300 posts and only 28 Likes. Good thing they didn’t have “Dislikes”! LOL And 3300 posts? I thought I was approaching the 10k mark. Oh well.. In the past now and time to start fresh in a new home.
The "likes" over there were reset to zero when they did that upgrade a few weeks ago.

Y’all thought you could ditch me!

Fat chance…

I found where y’all were hiding.

Nov 11, 2008

We lost our post count and likes when the website was changed, err updated.

But how do we know it's really Grim? (I'm kidding). Nobody has been Grim slapped...I might be the first one?

Yeah. I'm 'Chris' in disguise and posting new unseen pictures of Roo and Juju here for shits and giggles.
:D

Yeah. I'm 'Chris' in disguise and posting new unseen pictures of Roo and Juju here for shits and giggles.
:D
He's got control over everything over there so who knows we're really talking to the real Grimm.

He has no chance of doing snark as well as you so let there be no doubt, you're the original Grimm.

He's got control over everything over there so who knows we're really talking to the real Grimm.

He has no chance of doing snark as well as you so let there be no doubt, you're the original Grimm.

Thanks. I figured posting pictures of the girls here that I have never posted there would have been proof enough but I see how it is...!

:p

Thanks. I figured posting pictures of the girls here that I have never posted there would have been proof enough but I see how it is...!

:p

Don' ever put them babies pics on here without sending me an alert,

My wife said tell you they are gorgeous.....and they are,
If you ever decide you want to get rid of em...call us..:heart:

roo.jpg.jpg

Jim

Latest posts

Back