Phone Security

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caribou

Time traveler
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
This is a 1 1/2+ hr audio. I suggest you listen to the whole thing but there is a phone infomercial at the 1hr 23 min mark that explains a new phone service that can't be geolocated nor can they track your downloads. Don't want big tech to track your every move? Don't want big brother tracking your web searches? It is well worth the 15 minutes to listen.

THE GREAT UNRAVELING is now upon us... it's all breaking down with stunning speed your your every

I bought a simple 4G flip-phone to replace my 3G flip-phone, as I never use a phone to get on the web and conduct any kind of business, especially banking business. But I've recently noticed a slew of political ads in the form of texts on my old flip-phone, and for that very reason, I am NOT going to activate the new flip-phone until AFTER the election. I don't really know HOW those political scumbags got ahold of my number, it's not like I throw it around much... kinda creepy, really, when ya think about it. I know this is only indirectly related to the thread title, but if I had more money, I'd look into that phone service which Caribou mentioned above... thing is, I'm on a budget, and I already bought the 4G flip-phone, but I'm gonna be extra careful in shielding my number as much as possible. That's all I got, just wanted to let y'all know about the creepy political ad scene on my OLD 3G flip-phone, pfffffffft. 😒

This is a 1 1/2+ hr audio. I suggest you listen to the whole thing but there is a phone infomercial at the 1hr 23 min mark that explains a new phone service that can't be geolocated nor can they track your downloads. Don't want big tech to track your every move? Don't want big brother tracking your web searches? It is well worth the 15 minutes to listen.

THE GREAT UNRAVELING is now upon us... it's all breaking down with stunning speed your your every
Believe what you choose, but EVERY phone can be located by tower pings, or you CANT make calls.

Dont wanna be tracked, smash it with a hammer.

Believe what you choose, but EVERY phone can be located by tower pings, or you CANT make calls.

Dont wanna be tracked, smash it with a hammer.
Yes, after getting a free 4G phone from Verizon, it has been just as nice as my old one. It don't say nuthin'.
Confirmed working, on send and receive voice calls and text:thumbs:.
If they triangulate or GPS it, they will only say: 'It's still sitting on his damdesk!' gaah
Wooptie-damdo:rolleyes:.
Control the machines, do not let them control you:mad:.

Latest posts

Back