Physical Reactions To Medications

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OH REALLY! you telling me that this quack not only implated me with 2 $30,000 no return gadgets but he also used cheap hardware? I have two of the Xience stents sitting around waiting to screw something up inside my heart and they are made in China toboot, par for the course is all I'm left with.:waiting:I didn't even get a kiss!
But you promised!
And I won't even tell the story 'again' about the stent implanting scum.

I had 3 stents installed in 2001 on new years day.

They have done many heart caths over the years, they are still keeping my artery open .

I probably would be dead way before now if not for the stents.
My cardiologist , at St Luke's heart center , Milwaukee WI, told me I will not live thru another heart attack, my heart could not make it thru.

I've had 2 events this year, tachycardia , not the same as heart attack.

I'm still strolling , and ain't getting no kisses either.😁

Jim

LOL, I'm kidding kinda but I don't think I needed mine yet but $60,000 plus he owns the heart center ,the rehab and probably thr Mayor.:devil:

My friend Doc, said ask them if they can tell me they can fix my problem.

Neither the kidneys or the liver can be repaired with a thousand tests and thousand drugs.. it's all about how much money they can suck out of it.

Unless they CAN fix the problem.

Jim

They can all around here except a few suck a turnip cause thats about all we have left and not many of them.

See what there next plan was after they blinded me was to take the perfectly good lens out of my eyes trash them replace with chinese artifical lens and then say whoops your eyes are too messed up to fix,sorry ...next? and make another bundle off the supplemental insurence. See what trying to be nice to them gets you? I figured I'd be responsible have supplemental and pay my fair share and look what it got me.
If I keep going soon I'll run out of organs to fix that ain't broke.

Neither the kidneys or the liver can be repaired with a thousand tests and thousand drugs.. it's all about how much money they can suck out of it.

Unless they CAN fix the problem.
So many people don't realize this. Other than a transplant, you are toast.
The heart is different. It is simply a powered hydraulic pump.
FIL was younger than I am today when he had a 4-way bypass. He was pale and puny when he went in and came out 10 years younger when he left.
Like others, he had walked around with 300+ cholesterol for decades.
His pipes were 90% blocked. Without it, he would have been dead in a year.
Every 5 or 6 years they would add one or two 'evil' stents.
He made it to 87 and did not die of covid or heart-failure.

Last edited:
So many people don't realize this. Other than a transplant, you are toast.
The heart is different. It is simply a powered hydraulic pump.
FIL was younger than I am today when he had a 4-way bypass. He was pale and puny when he went in and came out 10 years younger when he left.
Like others, he had walked around with 300+ cholesterol for decades.
His pipes were 90% blocked. Without it, he would have been dead in a year.
Every 5 or 6 years they would add one or two 'evil' stents.
He made it to 87 and did not die of covid or heart-failure.

That was calcium,not fat. :dunno:

Heart Disease #1 cause of Death in USA,

So guess that colesterol drug ain't working too good,huh?

https://www.cdc.gov/heartdisease/facts.htm

• Heart disease is the leading cause of death for men, women, and people of most racial and ethnic groups in the United States.1
  • One person dies every 36 seconds in the United States from cardiovascular disease.1
  • About 655,000 Americans die from heart disease each

• It could be the cure thats causing it?,

That was calcium,not fat. :dunno:
No, it is not calcium.
Skeletal joints grow together with excess calcium. Ask my dad about Ankylosing spondylitis.
It eventually welds your vertebrae into a solid bar.
What builds up on the inside of blood-vessels is plaque. Plaque is built, grown, accumulated, whatever you want to call it, from elevated LDL cholesterol levels in the blood.
This has been known, proven, and studied 'to death' (pun) since the 70's.
Just finding a remote article that mentions that cholesterol is the building block of most hormones does not mean that you shouldn't lower dangerously high cholesterol levels if they are in your blood.
It is the easiest thing you can do that will prevent you from becoming a STENT COLLECTOR!

No, it is not calcium.
Skeletal joints grow together with excess calcium. Ask my dad about Ankylosing spondylitis.
It eventually welds your vertebrae into a solid bar.
What builds up on the inside of blood-vessels is plaque. Plaque is built, grown, accumulated, whatever you want to call it, from elevated LDL cholesterol levels in the blood.
This has been known, proven, and studied 'to death' (pun) since the 70's.
Just finding a remote article that mentions that cholesterol is the building block of most hormones does not mean that you shouldn't lower dangerously high cholesterol levels if they are in your blood.
It is the easiest thing you can do that will prevent you from becoming a STENT COLLECTOR!

https://www.webmd.com/heart-disease/coronary-calcium-scan#1

The calcium that the scan is looking for is part of plaque. This is not the stuff you get on your teeth, but a different kind found in your arteries. It’s made partly of fat and calcium, and it’s not good for your heart.
Plaque is waxy at first, and it builds up slowly. But over time, it can harden. You may hear doctors call this “calcified” plaque. It’s a problem for two reasons.

First, hard plaque in your arteries is like a clog in a pipe. It slows your blood flow. That means some parts of your body don’t get enough of the oxygen they need. If plaque collects in your heart’s arteries, you may feel chest pain and discomfort, called angina.
Second, that plaque can break open, which can lead to a blood clot. That could cause a heart attack.
The coronary calcium scan tells you how much calcified plaque is in your heart’s arteries. You and your doctor can take the results and decide if you need to make any changes to your medicine or lifestyle.
When Would I Get This Scan?
The coronary calcium scan isn’t for everyone.

Your body is exposed to radiation during the test. Because of that, you want to get this scan only if it can tell you something useful.
First, you need to know how likely you are to get heart disease. Your doctor has ways to figure this out based on:

I had the Echocardiogram to check for calcuim plus othr problems,all came back fine,
https://www.webmd.com/heart-disease/guide/diagnosing-echocardiogram#4-7

Last edited:
Diet, genetics, lack of exercise. However...that's just my opinion. But mostly correct. Wouldn't it be nice to die of old age?

Meer, it's good you're taking the baby aspirin. My uncle did that so he wouldn't have blood clots which were genetic for my dad's family. However, he smoked and drank coffee and still died in his late 60s/early 70s. Internal bleeding from taking too much aspirin THEY SAID. GO FIGURE.
I love herbs.
@Cnsper me too. 12.5 mg. once a day, about the lowest amount you can take.
Cardiologist wanted me on a statin drug too, I said no. He wanted me on several other drugs too, said no. That was 12 years ago and I'm still alive. I think my dad was overmedicated and it caused complications. :(

I had the Echocardiogram to check for calcuim plus othr problems,all came back fine,
https://www.webmd.com/heart-disease/guide/diagnosing-echocardiogram#4-7
You had that done AFTER the stents were installed, right?
If it was BEFORE, they would not have installed the stents.
Plaque buildup in blood-vessels is 100% preventable.
And this is coming from someone that does not:
Limit fat in his diet.
Limit sugar in his diet.
Limit salt in his diet.
Limit eggs in his diet.
Exercise much.

But he does get his arteries in his neck ultrasounded every 2 years which are a direct mirror of what buildup is in the heart blood-vessels.
Oddly enough, it is just as low as my cholesterol numbers
Thinking.gif
Coming up with some excuse to not take a statin to get high cholesterol levels down to a safe level is just brain-dead (stroke pun) in my book.

You had that done AFTER the stents were installed, right?
If it was BEFORE, they would not have installed the stents.
Plaque buildup in blood-vessels is 100% preventable.
And this is coming from someone that does not:
Limit fat in his diet.
Limit sugar in his diet.
Limit salt in his diet.
Limit eggs in his diet.
Exercise much.

But he does get his arteries in his neck ultrasounded every 2 years which are a direct mirror of what buildup is in the heart blood-vessels.
Oddly enough, it is just as low as my cholesterol numbersView attachment 51121.
Coming up with some excuse to not take a statin to get high cholesterol levels down to a safe level is just brain-dead (stroke pun) in my book.

Nope the monkey sqatted in the chair standing on wrapped syringese said I needed it now or I wouldn't maake it home alive.
two months before the stents I had th Echo test plus others from a private dr.he had a girl come in periodically to do the testing. Said my heart was fine.
I'm telling you I did not need the stents,period. Monke chased us don the street waving paperwork ,We came back home then my kids, SIL who has 6 stents all started tellimg me to get back after 15 hours in er waiting room hubby was i nsevere pain and we were both totally drained,so next day I went back for CT radiaion heart test they admittted me said check to see whats going on and inserted the stents. I was fighting him but he said " be stillI I'm inside your heart, twice!" NO JOKE!
I didn't know I was getting stents tought it was just a test,but he showwed me later I agreed to it when I agreed to tes, vby signing the paper. It said 'will fix problem if detected. Hubby said he also told me but I was full of ateroids and been in waiting room 15 hours.

And I won't even tell the story 'again' about the stent implanting scum.
I'm telling you I did not need the stents,period. Monke chased us don the street waving paperwork ,We came back home then my kids, SIL who has 6 stents all started tellimg me to get back after 15 hours in er waiting room hubby was i nsevere pain and we were both totally drained,so next day I went back for CT radiaion heart test they admittted me said check to see whats going on and inserted the stents. I was fighting him but he said " be stillI I'm inside your heart, twice!" NO JOKE!
I didn't know I was getting stents tought it was just a test,but he showwed me later I agreed to it when I agreed to tes, vby signing the paper. It said 'will fix problem if detected. Hubby said he also told me but I was full of ateroids and been in waiting room 15 hours.
Why do I keep falling for this?
brickwall100.gif

Latest posts

Back