Placing blame

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VThillman

Geezer
Neighbor
There is a little gem in this sentence, in a 'note' from True North Reports, about Vermont politics:

In this week’s Statehouse Headliners, a carbon tax is being discussed, GMP explains its $80 million rate increase, and Planned Parenthood may get funding from a tax on erectile dysfunction products. Also, Burlington ranks among the top “post-Christian” cities.

As a Yankee who was born and raised in the Lakes Region of NH and now lives by choice in the great Republic of Texas, let me first say that while I love the 2A rights of Vermont, you folks sure elect a boatload of crazy, POS Liberals (Bernie...Dean...et al)!

Of course, my birth state of NH is really becoming as bad as VT, thanks much to the influx of MAssholes.

NO offense meant to you, VThillman, as I am sure you are probably a patriot in the spirit of the "Green Mountain Boys". Must be something they put in that "Ben and Jerry's"...

Vermont began to 'join the 20th Century' about as soon as I-91 was completed. Most of the NH influx on I-95 paused for decades around Manchester, possibly concerned about the ramifications of "Live Free Or Die."

I can't even make a useful guess what "post-Christian" means, so my main disgust is with the proposed tax on the marriage saver.

Latest posts

Back