Portable Deer Blind - Truck Bed Trailer Deer Blind

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny you should post... I was talking about this old trailer with my dad earlier today. It's built on a pickup axel, uses the leaf springs and sections of the frame. Not sure what to do with it.

Never saw one with a blind built on it.

poll barn a  (1)a.jpg

We followed one on the highway one day. It did not travel well. He had to go real slow even though it was bolted on. It probably was a trailer single axle and not a truck axle though. Is it stable when you move around in it?

We followed one on the highway one day. It did not travel well. He had to go real slow even though it was bolted on. It probably was a trailer single axle and not a truck axle though. Is it stable when you move around in it?
It's stable because of the scissor jacks that I welded on... You can see them at work at the end of the video.

I designed and built it for a friend. He's the guy wearing shorts, and his 13 year old is in the video too. I'm the guy wearing the western hat.
This is awesome! Could actually be used for a variety of purposes. Professional video too I might add.

Very nicely done. My original question was "how portable would that be?" but since it is sitting on his property that really isn't an issue. Great job with the design and construction.

O.K. Now we want to see pictures of the deer you got.

Latest posts

Back