Post A Photo, A Real Photo

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a few of the elk in our field this morning. As you can see most of that awful snow is gone now. There was about 50 elk this is just a few. Oh, the trail cam is on our patio.

034.JPG

I like eating fried catfish. But looking at them, ... not so much. I must admit, I think our trout are a far prettier sight. But then, that catfish's fin is about the size of the trout I catch!
...Don't get me started!:barf:

Maybe those democrats can see that the people are citizens and not subjects to be dismissed.

The first time I saw a sun dog I was in Fargo, ND and it was -35° F with clear skies. I had never heard of it and had no idea what it was.

I like to tell visitors and new people to the area that if they ever see a sun dog to get inside immediately because we are going to experience an instant polar vortex. Anyone outside will instantly freeze to death. :p

Here is a few of the elk in our field this morning. As you can see most of that awful snow is gone now. There was about 50 elk this is just a few. Oh, the trail cam is on our patio.

View attachment 33160

My game cameras started eating batteries like M&M's. They aren't even lasting 3 days.

Latest posts

Back