Post A Photo, A Real Photo

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB_IMG_1581002037108.jpg

KY
Jim

I'd like to see it spring back and whop him upside his face. No sense in torturing anything,well maybe a fire ant,haha J.K

He is just trying to help that chicken live it's dream of being able to fly!

That's either more than one chicken or it came from Hanford Washington.

Mom used to buy chicken that came with four drumsticks. We used to joke about them being grown in Hanford, the nuclear reservation.

My brother would bring home crawdads and put them in the horse's water tank. At some point the horses quit drinking. Dad thought maybe the water was bad so reached in to pull the plug. 4-6" of crawdads in the bottom. Brother was made to haul them back to the creek bucket by bucket. That was a good creek.

My brother would bring home crawdads and put them in the horse's water tank. At some point the horses quit drinking. Dad thought maybe the water was bad so reached in to pull the plug. 4-6" of crawdads in the bottom. Brother was made to haul them back to the creek bucket by bucket. That was a good creek.

We used our creek for a washboard. It had a set of flat rocks where the water ran over it and was great for washing clothes when powerwent out 'which was too often' I'd stomp on then with washing Oxtagon soap then rinse stomp them.
We called our water lizards , crawfish.Lots of water moccasins in there too. Got up close and personal with a few of them. Mama stood guard with her 38 S&W

Latest posts

Back