Post A Photo, A Real Photo

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The beauty of living in south Florida. Caught this in the fresh water canal right in my neighborhood...
C0-B4-E475-CB5-E-446-E-A6-EB-94-D27-D4-AE9-B9.jpg

Nice catch there.

Catch and release...
Or
Catch and digest...

Jim

Washington State just announced a bill banning plastic bags and my first thought was what are we going to use as trashcan liners.

I just read somewhere that one of the Dakotas passed a bill banning bans on plastics. Gotta love it.

The sad part of Washington's law is that most of the "plastic" bags are cellulose that degrades quickly in sunlight. The other plastics are used to keep foods fresh. So if we go back to butcher paper and paper we won't have any trees left. Well thought out Washington!

They want everyone to use those reusable cloth bags that never get washed between trips to the store. Plastic bags in the produce department are exempt from the new law.
I think you will still be able to get a plastic grocery bag but you will have to pay for it. Of course, the government will probably keep that money to fight global warming.

We were unloading the trailer yesterday when we found we had a squatter. As we were finishing up unloading tonight she came over and said hi. The kid got her a drink of water and hubby said to get her some food. I guess here in the next few months we are going to have 2 animals to spay.
0227201545.jpg

I always thought this rock looked like a face. What do you think?

View attachment 35828

There's one along the Nm/Az border that always makes me think of a T-Rex. Its poking out from some pine trees along the road. I keep telling the kid that I'm going to paint it one day.

If it's not sweet then what's the point of cornbread? And I got news for you, up here in Free America (Yankees are to the East of us) we eat corn bread muffins. And they are oh soooooo sweet. Especially with all that sweet cream butter and fresh bee puke, I mean honey, on 'em. :)

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Latest posts

Back