Post A Photo, A Real Photo

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This almost looks like an area my DW and I were in while elk hunting on a road that headed east at the bottom of Kenosha Pass, which is at the south end of South Park, the South Park area is full of lakes and streams which were great for fishing, the elk hunting was awesome in that area as well.

Bet that hurt.

badday.PNG

Thanks guys, I was thinking on those lines but not sure if he was going to hurt himself or just quit. It is sad how they ccan bring good men down.

Hurt himself? Nothing in that photo suggests he's going to hurt himself. He left his weapon and belt hanging on the side mirror... I'm starting to worry about your liver and this overwhelming negitive view you have of everything around you.... It's not good for you Meer, seriously. I'd suggest some good liver herbs, help get some toxicity from your system. Ask any good herbalist... a poorly functioning liver will affect our emotions and thoughts. I'm not being critical... just trying to help. :)

Hurt himself? Nothing in that photo suggests he's going to hurt himself. He left his weapon and belt hanging on the side mirror... I'm starting to worry about your liver and this overwhelming negitive view you have of everything around you.... It's not good for you Meer, seriously. I'd suggest some good liver herbs, help get some toxicity from your system. Ask any good herbalist... a poorly functioning liver will affect our emotions and thoughts. I'm not being critical... just trying to help. :)

I'm sure I could use a good detox Peanut. Right now while I'm doing time from Corona all I got is news and none of it is good,so far.

I'm working o nthe bad attitude so thanks for the encouragement.And don't forget just because I'm paranoid don't mean they ain't after me.:peace:

This bridge in Pierre, SD is notorious for tall vehicles to get stuck under. It happens several times a year, but there is an alternative route that takes a little longer and people don't want to use. Every person who gets stuck there gets their photo taken of the stuck rig, and it is published in the local newspaper, and shared high, wide and handsome by people who pass by and see it. This pickup truck, towing a fifth wheel and pulling a boat behind that is especially interesting because the man had filled up with gas and drove off without paying for it. I didn't know there was any place on earth where you could fill up before paying these days, but evidently there is. In case he didn't believe in karma before, he knows about it now. And with all of those expensive toys, he doesn't have enough money for gas?

Bridge in Pierre.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back