Post A Photo, A Real Photo

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Okay, so I had nothing to do so I made this little 3/4" mortar. I made it to use percussion caps instead of a fuse. I have a lot of caps. The scrap piece of brass was fat but short and it had a way off-center hole drilled through it. I had to use a boring bar in the lathe to straighten and center the hole.
The 3/4" size allows the use of standard 12 gauge wads instead of cloth wadding (less fire hazard and easier). I tested it and it works fine. The little pin with a loop on the end is the trigger. (The dollar is just to show size) The holes in the base are to spike it to the ground. I just use cheap tent pegs.

6-22- 004.JPG

View attachment 45089
My daily diet to keep my heart beating and my blood flowing .
3 of those get taken twice a day , so that's 16 pills every day...if my heart don't kill me...them pills will.

Jim
You are ahead of me, I only take 8.

Jim, do you take Krill oil vitamins? My mother takes about 11 pills or so a day. Might be less now that Januvia & Metformin were merged to Janumet. I should probably add some vitamins to my diet. I only take medicine right now. Generic synthroid for hypothyroid, generic statin for high cholesterol, allergy pill, & generic progesterone for perimenopause.
Sentry, that last pic is gorgeous.

These are American Black Bears. Most Black Bears are black, but some can be a different color phase. The brownish bear in my photo is a cinnamon phase Black Bear.

Ok and thanks fro the info.
Whem we had our school bus we accidently ran over a cub ,a mama was crossing with her three little bears .I didn't see them in time and hit one but couldn't stop or turn around on narrow roaad,Flt bad about it.

Latest posts

Back