Post A Photo, A Real Photo

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Sunday!!
7C1A500C-0B6C-40F1-8A62-797DAEBD6A2D.png

I’ll see your parking lot cemetery and raise you one. Louisville Kentucky.

View attachment 64388

I see your Burks Cemetery and raise, yet again.

I lived in Kannapolis ‘05 - ‘19 where my Grandparents lived ‘00 -‘19.

The Carolina mall, in between Kannapolis & Concord, was built around the Burgess family cemetery. My Grandpa’s brother visited 11 years ago and was shocked at the cemetery in front of the mall. He started video taping and posted my grandparents on YouTube. Meet “Mauie” & Grandpa 😁

The funny thing is, I was on a 8 month project installing new water mains writhing the Charlotte Airport last year. Two of my co-workers were talking about how creepy cemeteries were and a couple childhood stories. I mentioned, “They built Carolina Mall in Concord around the Burgess family Plott. You can see it as you walk in the main entrance, it’s just to the left.”

We had extra time at that moment and I looked on my phone to see if I could pull up a picture to show them and did a Google search. One of the top answers was this YouTube video with, to my complete surprise, Mauie & Grandpa???!!!

I was like, “Yo, Check this out! That’s my Grandparents at that Cemetery I Just Talked About!” I couldn’t believe it! I didn’t know the video existed! I asked my Grandparents and they didn’t remember the video happening. I said, “It was posted 11 years ago from DaDoonan.”

That’s when my Grandpa said, “d a Doonan, That’s my brother David!” 😂 He posted them on YouTube! 🤣

Around Uptown Charlotte, most of these intersection electrical boxes are now artistically painted. I saw this one yesterday, which in my opinion is the best one yet.
7D435222-4480-4A13-A8BA-A71660A8F3BD.jpeg

In the same neighborhood yesterday, it looks like the queens of the Queen City NC. I stopped to get lunch when I found this.
B84A33B5-7457-4CE3-BE3A-6ABA278D64A7.jpeg

Nice Tattoos

??? wait, I didn't know I had to sell a gun to get another.... My wife has never said that but maybe that is why she always tells me I should buy it if I want it. Nope! she knows I don't sell guns...

Aerindel, I think somebody lied to you... ;)

Akhal-teke, a horse breed over 3,000 years old. As if woven from silk and pearls, the breed comes from Turkmenistan, where it is a national symbol. It is also called the "golden" horse due to its appearance. There are 6-7,000 left in the world.
View attachment 64280

jim
So beautiful. I want one. Look how delicate it’s legs look. Beautiful horse at every level. 😍

Latest posts

Back