Post A Photo, A Real Photo

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw this photo and it reminded me, a group of sailors... we were at a zoo in another country. There were pigeons all around the bridge where we stopped to rest. One guy began telling a story about walking out of a building only to have a pigeon crap on his shirt.

At that very moment, pigeons flew over and crapped on his shirt, again... while we were all looking. It was several minutes before any of us could speak again, we were laughing to hard! One of the funniest things I've ever seen in my life! 😂😂😂

What made this incident even funnier was the guy. He was well known for having unusual things happen to him. If in this universe there was one guy... who could tell a story about being pooped on by a pigeon... only to have another pigeon... fly over at that moment and poop on him again... He was the guy! It was him!!!
biggrin.gif

If you see one of these, hopefully your next thought isn't... Oh Crap!

a art a 1.jpeg

Last edited:
One of the perks of living in the south! Wild muscadines... I picked these from the vine by my chicken pen. Didn't have a bucket, just filled some of my pockets. I've never counted all the vines here on the farm but the number is large, 70+, and they are loaded this year. My cousin makes some pretty good muscadine wine, I need to give him a call.

Muscadines  3 a .JPG

I prefer scuppernongs but it's close. We have one vine my grandfather set out. It hasn't done well in several years, thinking about building an arbor and setting out a couple new vines. At the end of the day a bowl of scuppernongs and muscadines make a great snack.

I have never heard of either of those. Interesting!

I prefer scuppernongs but it's close. We have one vine my grandfather set out. It hasn't done well in several years, thinking about building an arbor and setting out a couple new vines. At the end of the day a bowl of scuppernongs and muscadines make a great snack.

The plants i have were cuttings from my dads, whose were cuttings from my granpas. They are really good

Double R you must not be from the south. They both grow wild down here in places

Muscadines are wild red grapes native to N. America. Scuppernongs are a wild white grape that's also native. They taste similar but not exactly the same. Frankly, I love eating either, yummy snacks.

It's common to see hundreds of wild vines on any given piece of property here in the deep south.

Latest posts

Back