Post A Photo, A Real Photo

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The image is crappy...
I brightened it up a little to see it better. The moose is still a silhouette though.

moose.jpg

The lower gun is a fake Glock. Trigger is wrong, there are no slide toggles for take-down.
The fit and finish is too good for a Glock factory pistol and nobody does custom work on Glocks ;)

Yep! I'm as sure as I can be with the picture as it is.

Yep its already been here although awful "white" for global warming. Is this a "white privilege" thing? 😆

How's this for white privilege? 🤪 The privilege to get assassinated! And snow!

Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood and “the Gate to Heaven”. The church was erected on the site where political nihilists assassinated Emperor Alexander II in March 1881, St. Petersburg.

I found it today and think it's current.

Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood.jpeg

Last edited:
Yep! I'm as sure as I can be with the picture as it is.

Welp.. I'll have to give ya a Silver (but not Gold..) Star for being '50% right', cuz..

..They are Both Umarex BB-guns. 🤓

Those were the 'First-level Trainers' I used when initially training my youngest.. (general handling / trigger discipline / learning 'controls' (mag drop / slide-rack, etc) Still keep 'em around, though, for 'backyard plinking' / mice/rats / possum-discouragement, etc.. But She's now 16 going on 25 ;) so no problemo with the 'real dealos'..

Edit: Gaah, Mac 'Finder' has locked up one me, so... Will have to 'Post a Real Photo' (was planning to post one of Her at the Range :cool: later, when this stupid thing gets out of its own way..
gaah

Expected the 'Obvious one' to be the M9A1.. They - afaik - Never 'print' the "Beretta" on the side - it's Always 'stamped' / etched, like the Glock, et al.. Figured the 'silver printing' would be a dead give away, but..

..You definitely won the 'Minutia Category'.. :)

jd

..Except the purple rain guy, ..don't remember his name though.....

'Prince' Rogers Nelson.. Actually, quite a Phenomenal Guitarist, if nothing else.. But, for awhile, there, he changed his "name" to...

Prince-Logo.jpg

..which he deemed - not as simply a 'symbol' or 'Logo' - but as His Name - which was "unpronounceable" - and therefore, he became 'the Artist fka Prince', and would Only answer to that 'descriptor', exclusively.. :rolleyes: Apparently he Missed the memo that you're not supposed to Eat the little mushrooms that you find in yer yard? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

..Kinda looks like some crazy Martian 'IUD', if ya ask me.. 🤓 Anyhoo, back to Earth...

jd

Here's a couple of train pics I came across. I checked ticket prices a few months ago. I used to take the train to New Orleans for work, nice 5hr trip. Today their covid policies, weapons restrictions, royal pain just for an over night trip.

b Steam town.jpeg

Last edited:
Here's a couple of train pics I came across. I checked ticket prices a few months ago. I used to take the train to New Orleans for work, nice 5hr trip. Today their covid policies, weapons restrictions, royal pain just for an over night trip.

View attachment 76801

We looked at taking the train from NM to FL to take the kid to the Mayo clinic. Round trip for 3 people is $6000 for a sleeper car or almost $4000 for coach. We don't want to fly because if she has an episode and has to lay down and put her feet up then they have to make an emergency landing per FAA rules.

Latest posts

Back