Post A Photo, A Real Photo

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are for you @Flight

demo(15).png

daily-morning-awesomeness-trending-254.jpg

Um were did you get those pics? My cover has been compromised I think lol

Yeah. Sentry is about as bad as Pess was about letting the cat out of the bag or pointing out my troops, er, crew. It gets real expensive having to keep changing designs or having to relocate the equipment. Bad Sentry, Bad Sentry.

Yeah. Sentry is about as bad as Pess was about letting the cat out of the bag or pointing out my troops, er, crew. It gets real expensive having to keep changing designs or having to relocate the equipment. Bad Sentry, Bad Sentry.

Listen, as I told you last time, if you would have made me a General I would have signed the nondisclosure agreement!

Ummm, yea, that thought just made me puke in my mouth a little. ;)

"Be not afraid of greatness; some are born great, some achieve greatness, and others have greatness thrust upon them." - William Shakespeare :cool: :D

When I go to bed , on a really cold night,
I shove about 5 logs 5" x 18" in that baby, shut the air intake down to just a trickle..
Wake up to a 70 degree house .

Love it,
But we got 3 humidifiers(cool misters) going .

Jim
We really need a humidifier all we have is a pot of water on the stove. I look like a piece of jerky by the time spring rolls around.

We really need a humidifier all we have is a pot of water on the stove. I look like a piece of jerky by the time spring rolls around.

We've been heating exclusively with wood for 10 years and that's all we've ever used. I evaporate about 1.5 gallon a day. Keeps the humidity right around 50%

10 rounds of 5.56 at 200 yards using iron sites and trifocal glasses. Son says I should have tighter grouping but then he has younger eyes. Sorry for the large picture, figuring out this site and don't know how to reduce it.

Nothing wrong with that group at all. Accuracy is important and being able to put a bullet right where you want it, is a must. But minute of bad guy is minute of bad guy. As I said on the other forum, two bullets in two different organs is always better than two bullets in the same organ.

Latest posts

Back