Post A Photo, A Real Photo

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1679949663748.png

Not sure what you mean? Our phones are with verizon, internet service with Starlink.
I used the wrong term. It's Starlink Roam. It lets you travel all over with the dish. I don't think it can work while moving, but it lets you lock on to satellites in different locations. I think it's about $130/month. We have stationary kind since our dish stays in the same spot.
I think there are 2 starlink systems. One is for when you are stationary and the other one works while you are moving like driving or on a boat. I might be wrong though.
Yes. There's standard and Roam. I had to google it.

Weedy, I never could balance well enough to ride a scooter. LOL.

I used the wrong term. It's Starlink Roam. It lets you travel all over with the dish. I don't think it can work while moving, but it lets you lock on to satellites in different locations. I think it's about $130/month. We have stationary kind since our dish stays in the same spot.

Yes. There's standard and Roam. I had to google it.

Weedy, I never could balance well enough to ride a scooter. LOL.
We had one when I was a kid. I was never the most coordinated person. There are many of those scooters in the area. A woman I know was riding one and someone in a stolen car drove up on the sidewalk and into her. She spent quite a bit of time in the hospital. There are people who have died when riding them. One guy rode right into a parked car, resulting in his death. They do not do well with bumps and dips.

This is Miyako. She was rescued from a sewer near a McDonalds. We were her foster to adopt :). She does not like the fuzzy rambunctious dog, but loves to watch the chickens out the back patio doors :). More and more often, she ventures down to the family room for pets and chicken watching.

The name Miyoko is primarily a female name of Japanese origin that means Beautiful, Generation, Child

IMG_0748.jpeg

This is Miyako. She was rescued from a sewer near a McDonalds. We were her foster to adopt :). She does not like the fuzzy rambunctious dog, but loves to watch the chickens out the back patio doors :). More and more often, she ventures down to the family room for pets and chicken watching.

The name Miyoko is primarily a female name of Japanese origin that means Beautiful, Generation, Child

View attachment 106235
She's one LUCKY kitty! Won't be long until she's settled in and all over the house!

Latest posts

Back