Post A Photo, A Real Photo

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mayo Jar3.jpg I needed a jar to put some screws in. This is what I found in the pumphouse. Notice the expiration date.
Might be time to clean out the pumphouse. :)

Last edited:
Aren't you glad you saved it?
I can't take credit for saving it. I just found it. Mom must have put it in the pumphouse years ago. Maybe even 36 years ago.
I didn't fill it with screws tho. I put it in a cabinet in the shop. Someday someone will find it and wonder like I do. Why did they keep this?

Not a very good picture of some antelope along the hwy today.View attachment 11222
When we saw the first herd of antelope on our trip from Washington to Arkansas everyone was excited. After about a million antelope noone cared much.
We have a few antelope in Washington but not many. Not enough to hunt.

Here is a picture of about a quarter of the roof cavity after we insulated it all with wool/glass insulation batts. They sure are thick and fluffy and no wonder they keep in the heat in the home in winter. As you can see the pyramid roof doesn't leave much room for walking around in there.
roof insulation 1.JPG

Back