Post A Photo, A Real Photo

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB_IMG_1568388526167.jpg

Jim

We had these last night..my favorite eating place.

Anybody want to guess what it is.

View attachment 24481

Jim

I always want to guess Rocky Mountain Oysters, but they don't look like the ones made around here.

Maybe in Kentucky the make them from Armadillo testes and call them Appalachian Nuggets!

What's a fiddle head?

New growth ferns, they are harvested just as they sprout while still curled up. Quite popular in New England in the spring.

I was reading an article the other day that compared Trump to the roadrunner and his "never Trumpers" to the coyote.
They keep trying to find a way to trap him and he just keeps going on his way while they run over the cliffs, into rock walls or have great big pieces of crap fall on them from out of the blue.

I was reading an article the other day that compared Trump to the roadrunner and his "never Trumpers" to the coyote.
They keep trying to find a way to trap him and he just keeps going on his way while they run over the cliffs, into rock walls or have great big pieces of crap fall on them from out of the blue.

I think its more like,

Pretty sure it's an older red pickup or SUV with a blue kayak on top.
I do believe you are correct, but I think it's a newer 1 ton pickup. It has duallies and the kayak is a 2 seater.
I'm not convinced it's a real photo. It's almost too perfect. There is not a ripple on the lake yet there is a boat.

Last edited:
Looks like a good place to build a home with a view... NOT!

I think that tree will fall, either with the next strong wind or the next thunder storm.

Latest posts

Back