Post A Photo, A Real Photo

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1492.JPG

When the Blue Angles fly over Seattle they pass over buildings so low and fast you don't have time to react. I saw a waitress hit the floor after one passed by. She had no idea what was happening.
I have looked down at one of them from a tall building.
However, I think this picture is fake. The only ones that would fly that low and close are the Blue Angles or the Thunderbirds and that one is not one of those.

Went to the local Pizza Hut bc I craved pizza for the first time this year. Won't be eating it again for awhile. They barely put any cheese on it. like, there was no cheese on the very middle. The modifications someone made to the hours signage were somewhat appropriate. Someone peeled letters off. Store manager saw me taking a picture & came out to joke he'd have to confiscate my phone. I stopped myself from saying I'd have to throat-punch him. I told him I had to take a picture given what the signage said. He saw it and sighed heavily. I got a good chuckle out of it.
PizzaHutturdcensor.jpg

Back