Post A Photo, A Real Photo

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jake caught one of the longest Coachwhips I've ever seen, I've seen them a lot thicker but not as long.
cw11.jpg

View attachment 46424
One of the reasons I don't live in Florida.
28'1". Anybody else think T-rex?

Jim
Down here, we call that supper!!!
maxresdefault.jpg

You just need to know guys that know how to disassemble one:
alligatortax.png

gator3.jpg

Lots of wonderful meat!
Yeah, we eat dat.
Yummy.gif

Last edited:
That looks good but who in the world cuts a pizza into squares. I cut it into 4 slices and that way I can stay on my diet by only eating 1 slice. I will admit an extra-large combo can be a challenge but I can manage.
I don't think those of us in this state will get to sit down and eat for a long time unless they have outside seating.

That looks good but who in the world cuts a pizza into squares.
I get all of mine square cut.
Tired of throwing away shirts.
When you take that first bite from the pointy end of a regular cut, it will drag stuff off of the slice that will permanently stain any shirt.
expert-stains.png

Square-cut fixes this 'original flaw' of pizza.
The square cut may not be traditional, but wooden wheels are no longer 'traditional' on cars either :rolleyes: .

Last edited:
OK the proper way to eat a slice as, explained to me by a little old Italian lady that owned one of the best pizza places in Chicago. Order "a slice". Get all the toppings you want, except pineapple. Fold the slice in half lengthwise and eat it from the pointy end. Wash it all down with ice-cold beer. I never ruined a shirt eating it that way. I would gladly throw away all of my shirts for a slice of her pizza right now. Sadly there is no way that sweet lady is still alive and her place is thousands of miles from here. ☹

OK the proper way to eat a slice as, explained to me by a little old Italian lady that owned one of the best pizza places in Chicago. Order "a slice". Get all the toppings you want, except pineapple. Fold the slice in half lengthwise and eat it from the pointy end. Wash it all down with ice-cold beer. I never ruined a shirt eating it that way. I would gladly throw away all of my shirts for a slice of her pizza right now. Sadly there is no way that sweet lady is still alive and her place is thousands of miles from here. ☹
She was correct.
Pizza was always a roll-up sandwich in Italy. They rolled it up from the big end with the pointy end in the middle on the outside. The cheese held it together. They ate it like a 'wrap'.
pizza-slice-spliff-roll.jpg

Only when it came to America, did people start eating it as an open-top slice because they put too much stuff on top of it to roll it up :oops:.

Last edited:
Square cut pizza is fairly common in the south at some restaurants. I've also purchased several frozen artisan pizzas at the market this year that were square or rectangular in the box. Of course I cut square slices, use my pizza cutter and lay out a tic-tac-toe board. At the end of the day it doesn't change how the pizza tastes.

I like spam... sometimes I dice it up and toss it in the deep fryer, tasty. I've used it as a salad topping this way.

At Crescent Beach yesterday, forgot bathing suit but no way was I getting that close to the water and not get in , dogs were glad to get in the water too.Tomques hanging out ,lol they are more AC spoiled han us.Camera is old.

1595008596317.png

Me in front of our van,hubby didn't want a pic today.

1595008712635.png

1595008798494.png

Latest posts

Back