Post A Photo, A Real Photo

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20201223_134113.jpg
Driving around town and saw this over lake Michigan.
Merry Christmas
20201223_135243.jpg

Last edited:
See all those rays shining down? When I was little my Great-grandma would say those are angel slides. That's how the angels get down to earth to bless folks. A blessed place! We can certainly use blessings right now.
That's awesome. I always thoughy it was heaven opening for the souls of the dead. I like yours better though.

How far north on the lake is that. In laws lived in Muskegon years ago. Wife and I would take road trip up to New haven, Saugatuck, and Ludington. Beatiful area
Oh okay cool this was in Manitowoc Co WI so 3 ish hours south of that.

Because its Christmas Eve, I thought you all deserved another flower photo.
Here's what locals call Arizona holly but I think more commonly it is called Red Barberry. It gets juicy red berries on it and they taste great.
View attachment 55632
That looks like something I remember from my years in Texas, we called it Agarita. But the berries were red, not yellow (maybe the berries in your photo are not mature yet). The leaves were very pokey!

That looks like something I remember from my years in Texas, we called it Agarita. But the berries were red, not yellow (maybe the berries in your photo are not mature yet). The leaves were very pokey!
Those yellow things are the flowers. The berries are red. And yes the leaves are very pokey.

According to the story he had all the required clearances and nobody seems to be upset so I would guess it was all good.

Party poopers! We want the "spontaneity" approach on these kinds of photos. Get with the program.

Latest posts

Back