• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Homesteading & Country Living and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Post-Apocalyptic Novel Series by Thomas C. Sherry

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cabin Fever

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Anyone who is a fan of survival, prepping, and apocalyptical fiction has heard of the four book series by T.S. Sherry. For sale, I have the first three books of the series. I do have the forth book, somewhere, but cannot find it.

At any rate, these are large paperback books. They measure 6" x 9". And, each book is over 650 pages. If you google the titles, you'll find that each book, in used condition, sells for $25 to $50 depending on title. They are quite rare. My copies are in very good condition. They have been read by only two people.

I am selling these three novels for $75 (that's for all three books). I'll pay the shipping. If interested, just PM me.

Deep Winter
From a relatively normal American life to a survival situation in moments, this story follows the Drummond family as they learn to adapt to a now, very different community...and world. Beginning on a bitter cold January night, the story begins with a series of earthquakes tearing through the Pacific Northwest....and in the following days the family--and the nation--face challenges from unexpected sources....

Shatter
A continuation of the story begun in 'Deep Winter', finding the Drummond family and their friends adapting to the radically altered world they now find themselves in.

Remnant
Resuming the 'Deep Winter' story after the second book, 'Shatter', Remnant follows the Drummond family into new territory. As a Second Civil War rages, Rick Drummond finds himself amid those who are learning anew, the cost of freedom.

1674769354527.jpeg

Latest posts

Back