Post good deals or bargains here

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LAPG makes some really nice pants, bags, etc. They are made in China but they have very good QC.

15% off through tomorrow.

82006827_507065983348134_4286369007797048193_n.jpg

I don't need any mysteries, I'm married... :)

Basic black makes you look slimmer. It also goes with almost anything you wear.

Let me think about that. A woman with a gun is asking me if it makes her butt look big.. Hmmmm
What could possibly go wrong?
It reminds me of a fridge magnet my wife put up; It says: "I'm a woman over 60,
I'm out of estrogen and I have a gun."

No little darlin' that makes you look sexy!

LAPG pocket trauma kit on clearance for $6.99 each.

https://lapolicegear.com/lapg-pocket-trauma-pack.html?avad=211021_f1925dd19

Trauma Pack Contents:

• (1) Resealable LA Police Gear Trauma Pack Bag
  • (1) Pair of Nitrile Gloves in Baggie w/Biohazard Tag
  • (1) Conforming Gauze Nonsterile
  • (2) Sterile Gauze 4" x 4"
  • (2) Sterile Gauze 2" x 2"
  • (1) Trauma Pad 5" x 9"
  • (1) Triangular Bandage
  • (1) Roll of Duct Tape 2" x 26"
  • (5) Benzalkonium Chorlide Wipes
  • (1) Set of Trauma Instructions

lapg_pocket_trauma_pack__30562.1559443686.jpg

Here's something my mom had bought a few year's ago.it removes the lid's of store bought canned foods.i didn't like it at first,simply because i have to hold the can with one hand.and use my other hand to turn the toucan when it's not turning.i decided to get it out and give it another try.it's doing better.I've opened can's of pork n beans and ranch styke beans with it.then i gave 2 cans of Vienna sausage. again it did good.im gonna reuse them for candle's. id leave the label's on.then stash what ever in tem.ten put that behind the other's of said food.but thieves go after canned foods at time's.

0216200943.jpg

Great price on the Sawyer filters. That is what I keep in all our GHB.

Me too. I prefer them to the lifestraws.

I also use a 58 gallon drum like the ones above to store preps in a storage garage. I marked it "used motor oil" and put some hazmat stickers on it, then piled a ton of crap from an auction all around and on top of it. Then I have a hidden socket wrench so I can get the locking ring off. I even put some oily crud on the edge of lid and on the floor around the base.

Pretty good variety. But seed count on most is pretty low. I'd prefer to pick out exactly what food I want to grow and get a better supply of them. It wouldn't be hard to preserve them either. There is a lot in there that we would never eat. I kind of look at it like I do getting the long term storage foods. THere is always enough in them that I'd be wasting my money over all.

It says its currently unavailable, and they don't know when they'll restock. Ha. No seed vault for you.
Glad I have seeds. And seedlings.

Interesting. It was "in stock" when I posted. Saw it in a gun/ammo/preps deal site, so I am betting the people jumped on it and bought 'em out.

Latest posts

Back