Posting for my dad.

Help Support Homesteading Forum:

Caribou

Time traveler
Neighbor
He's been called out of town on emergency business, but don't worry about it. Everything will be fine.
Magus Jr., pull up a stump and join the crowd. A chip off of that block is certainly welcome.

Magus

The Shaman of suburbia.
Neighbor
My boy would not fit in here, I've tried. he's........OUT THERE.
Not a snowflake but well.... I just wish I knew he existed for the first twenty years of his life..
His mother is a grass eater, all I'm saying. One night stands can and will return to haunt you!
for a bottle of Jim Beam my son was made. In the short time I had him, he shoots as good as I do, and quick with a knife too!
I'm proud to have contributed to his spirituality and his knowledge of bigger things, He's Al gore with an AK-47!

Weedygarden

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
My boy would not fit in here, I've tried. he's........OUT THERE.
Not a snowflake but well.... I just wish I knew he existed for the first twenty years of his life..
His mother is a grass eater, all I'm saying. One night stands can and will return to haunt you!
for a bottle of Jim Beam my son was made. In the short time I had him, he shoots as good as I do, and quick with a knife too!
I'm proud to have contributed to his spirituality and his knowledge of bigger things, He's Al gore with an AK-47!
It must be a blessing to have him in your life now.

Latest posts