Poultry people: photos of peeps and eggs please

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patchouli

Gatekeeper
Staff member
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
I get sad when scrolling through and keep seeing the title about a snake getting two of her peeps, by @Meerkat
So what's going on in the henhouse?
Is there a particular book you would recommend for someone new to raising chickens? (For future reference).
I'd really like to see some more photos of yall's chicks and eggs

Is there a particular book you would recommend for someone new to raising chickens? (For future reference).

If you or anyone else would like a link to some of my files on chickens, send me a PM, I can't seem to send you one.

Last edited:
I get sad when scrolling through and keep seeing the title about a snake getting two of her peeps, by @Meerkat
So what's going on in the henhouse?
I'd really like to see some more photos of yall's chicks and eggs
Patch, all ours are doing fine now. Thank goodness! Our Lucy the B-Rock had a rough start in life but she is happy now. :thumbs::Thankyou:

If you or anyone else would like a link to some of my files on chickens, send me a PM, I can't seem to send you one.

Is there a problem with your ability to start a PM? OR did I misunderstand your post, it has happen before, my getting it wrong. If you can't start a PM, post again and I will have somebody smarter than me check into it.

How do you post photos? One of my girls just had chicks. I have photos of them and also my doomstead and blacksmithing projects and would like to show them.

Next to the "post reply" button is an "upload a file" button. Click on that and you can upload from your computer or phone.

Latest posts

Back