Prayer request

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The wife of a very close friend of mine had a severe stroke, and her recuperation has been slow. There is a chance we may visit them in the next month, so I hope I will get to see first hand. Please keep them in your prayers.

The wife of a very close friend of mine had a severe stroke, and her recuperation has been slow. There is a chance we may visit them in the next month, so I hope I will get to see first hand. Please keep them in your prayers.
You got it Morgan.

I found this online while thinking about what the future might hold for us and thought it might speak to you.

God, the future may be unknown to me, but it is not unknown to You.

You know exactly where You are leading me, and what You have in store is for my good and Your glory.

So even if what is ahead is potentially hard or painful, I know that You will take care of me.

I know that whatever You have in store is part of Your perfect plan for me.

I know that You will give me the strength to keep stepping forward.

But because I can’t see what all lies ahead, help me to walk with You one step at a time.

Help me to trust You one step at a time.

God, thank You for being a Father who holds His children’s hands as He guides them.

Last night around 11 PM my nephew was found in bed dead.
He was 22.
First report said he died of sleep apnea.
He was over 400 pounds so I guess that's possible.
The EMT shocked him and got a fain pulse but he didn't make it.
Please keep my Brother and his family in you prayers.
I’m so sorry. I can’t imagine the grief. My youngest son is quite heavy and I worry all the time. Prayers for comfort to you and your family.

Latest posts

Back