Prayer request

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Pearl prayers for you and your family. Waiting is so hard, hoping they’ll work together.
@Dani girl, prayers going up for recovery and comfort.
Hope everyone else is hanging in there. These are certainly hard times for many.
Yep, especially when they are in another state on vacation and not at home, close by to visit. Thank you for the prayers! He is doing better from what Mom says.

Father,
I lift before you Pearls brother. I ask for your peace that surpasses all understanding for him and his family. You are the Creator, nothing is impossible for You. Give the doctors eyes to see, wisdom to know what is best for their patient, and understanding that they work together as one unit.

I ask for total healing, for Your Glory and Honor. I thank you now for hearing and answering this prayer.

In Jesus' name, Amen.

Just an update! My brother is still in the hospital, losing blood from a tumor in his colon. Waiting to know when they plan on doing surgery!! His three doctors are not working together really well. He is ready to get things done and get feeling better! We will see what today brings!!

Prayers going out, Pearl. 🙏 My wife has had similar doctor problems with her lung issues. You just want to strangle them. Why they won;t cooperate with each other is mind boggling.

There are drugs out there that can actually do away with cancers and so many other diagnosis. BUT the NIH never wanted to approve. Back in the 70's they knew of these drugs, but because it took away from their profits, so many have died! It is all about the money which is why the drugs have not been approved. . . Follow the money.

There are drugs out there that can actually do away with cancers and so many other diagnosis. BUT the NIH never wanted to approve. Back in the 70's they knew of these drugs, but because it took away from their profits, so many have died! It is all about the money which is why the drugs have not been approved. . . Follow the money.
Too much money to be made to just simply cure cancer out right, far too many people making money off these drugs too.

Exactly!

I can report on a niche topic were the industry wagged the dog.

I developed a modern system to replace hardware and supplies that are no longer available that are used used to certify the breathing apparatus used by fire fighters.

Using the old standard using a superior measurement the most popular industry standard failed. :confused2:

Since the new standard had to be approved by a board of interested parties... including the industry standard group. Not something the government people wanted to do.

I offered an alternative that tweaked the rules to forgive the issues with the industry standard. It was accepted.

That certification lab heavily funded by lobbying by the industry standard.

That is my story and I am sticking with it. ;)

Ben

I am just so freaking PISSED at all the gaslighting we have been seeing. How many lives could have actually been saved over the last 60 years with the knowledge we have known. And yet, big pharma and hospitals would see a decline in profits. That in itself is freaking sad!!

If I could ask you to include in your prayers thoughts for a sixteen ear old girl (whose parents I know)
She has been fighting anorexia for about three years and has recently been sent to stay in a hospice in the city, which is a four-hour round tip for the family, who have four other children. From what I've been told, it's just a matter of time. She's a sweet girl who was an avid reader and a really dependable character, looking after younger ones in school etc. Thank you.

Prayers for this young lady and her family! One of my older ladies I clean for has a 60 year old daughter who has suffered with anorexia since she was 15! She looks twenty years older than she is! She has been hospitalized many times in the past three years! So prayers this sweet girl can overcome this!! Prayers this is not a lifelong illness for her!!

If I could ask you to include in your prayers thoughts for a sixteen ear old girl (whose parents I know)
She has been fighting anorexia for about three years and has recently been sent to stay in a hospice in the city, which is a four-hour round tip for the family, who have four other children. From what I've been told, it's just a matter of time. She's a sweet girl who was an avid reader and a really dependable character, looking after younger ones in school etc. Thank you.

Special prayers sent, Magpie. One of our neighbors lost a daughter to anorexia. It is so tragic that nobody seems to be able to help these poor people. I am Catholic, so I learned from my mother to pray to St. Jude. He is the patron saint of impossible causes. 🙏

I lost my brother today! His body finally quit! He is at peace now, I am glad he is no longer suffering! I also lost my dear Aunt Bette! She too had cancer! She lived in New Jersey, got to talk to my cousin's. She had been Ill for quite some time. A day of loss, yet a day of peace!! Bittersweet!💔

Latest posts

Back