Prayer request

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thoughts and prayers are with you and yours, Pearl. I'm very sorry.

Got a text from Sis this morning. Mom and her Hunny went on a vacation with her Sis and Husband. My Aunt was a nurse back in the day. Sis tells me that Mom's husband is now in ICU due to breathing problems. My hope and prayer is that he can eventually come home.
Thank you for prayers. He did get to come home. He is honestly the first person I know of that has gotten off a ventilator to survive and come home, but he didn't go in for Covid.

I lost my brother today! His body finally quit! He is at peace now, I am glad he is no longer suffering! I also lost my dear Aunt Bette! She too had cancer! She lived in New Jersey, got to talk to my cousin's. She had been Ill for quite some time. A day of loss, yet a day of peace!! Bittersweet!💔
I am so very sorry for you loss Pearl. I will admit that I am not close to any of my Aunts, but there is still a family connection. I am also not super close to my only Sis, mainly because we just have totally different lives now. IF I lost her, it would still be devastating for me. I will be praying for you and your family.

I am so very sorry for you loss Pearl. I will admit that I am not close to any of my Aunts, but there is still a family connection. I am also not super close to my only Sis, mainly because we just have totally different lives now. IF I lost her, it would still be devastating for me. I will be praying for you and your family.
Thank you, I too have a sister, we are not close! Life is too short to be bitter! I am glad to have your prayers!

Thoughts are with the so many broken families in South Korea this morning. I heard the news last night- and my first thought was, these will all be students/ young people. This morning 151 dead are confirmed, so very sad.

A horrible tragedy. I agree, so sad. Also makes me think " There but for the grace of God go I." Back in our younger days we used to pack in to concerts and ball games. Never gave it a second thought. Now I hate crowds. I would rather watch an event on television than attend. Prayers for all those families.

Prayers sent, BP. I can't imagine the horror of facing that with 2 small children. My wife babysits for a family with four girls, and they have become surrogate grandchildren. We love them like our own.

@Bacpacker That poor child so young with two young ones. There will be prayers put out there.

Now a request from me....Please pray for my friend Polly. Her mom is being put into hospice on Saturday. She suffered head trauma after falling the morning of Polly's bridal shower. It has been devastating for her.

@Bacpacker That poor child so young with two young ones. There will be prayers put out there.

Now a request from me....Please pray for my friend Polly. Her mom is being put into hospice on Saturday. She suffered head trauma after falling the morning of Polly's bridal shower. It has been devastating for her.
Will do T.

I lost my brother today! His body finally quit! He is at peace now, I am glad he is no longer suffering! I also lost my dear Aunt Bette! She too had cancer! She lived in New Jersey, got to talk to my cousin's. She had been Ill for quite some time. A day of loss, yet a day of peace!! Bittersweet!💔

Sorry for your loss.

update
my brother alan is very very ill. can not walk can barely stand, even a walker is too difficult. bad form of neuropathy but his brain stem where the spinal cord is attached seems to be damage. doc thinks its his alcohol and smoking and nasty chem filled quickie food diet. big drinker and smoker.

i believe he is slowly dying, on purpose.
broken spirit
im praying God intervenes and saves him one way r another
otheir things going on in him, ill know more with more test results wed

Latest posts

Back