Preparedness status - what has been your weak point through this?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People. I need more people. I cant be awake 24 hrs a day. Always thought family would come and centralize. No one wants to leave their own space.

Electronic security measures.

Having moved into my house and property within the last year I haven't done enough to prepare the property towards self sufficiency.

I need a tractor and better tools.

This is a somewhat familiar story, but for me, so long ago and so far away that I don't even think about it anymore. Since he died at such a young age, theer wasn't much time to do as much damage as he could have had he lived longer. X realized he wanted to play the field. He broke many hearts along the way. He did everything he could to hurt me, on purpose. I had to move away to have some peace, and I did.

I worked with a man whom I never found attractive, but evidently others did. In fact, I didn't like him. I knew wife 3 and 4 and worked with 5. One day we were sitting in the staff lounge when he comes in and sits down next to the woman who would be his future wife, 5. At this time, they were both married to other people. I am an observer. Immediately, something set off my radar about the two of them. Her eyes were batting like crazy. He was all about her, big smile on his face. Afterwards, I mentioned it to a couple of my closer friends. Nope. They didn't notice anything. I told them to pay attention to the two of them, something was up. Yes, something was up. I noticed that after dismissal, if you were waiting out front for the straggling parents, one of them would walk out, then the other in a couple minutes. Then both of their vehicles would drive out of the parking lot together. Later, I heard that they used their students to pass notes back and forth to each other throughout the day. And within a few months, they had both left their spouses and moved in together. This is the crazy thing: they are still married, around 25 years late.

It isn't just men who are not loyal. They need someone to join them in their escapades. What I saw, many years ago, was that if he cheated with someone on his wife, he would cheat on anyone. When they leave their wives for the next one, it is a matter of time before they move on again. This can also be generational in families, a demonic thing. I have seen this with a few people.

Weedy this too is true andeven more so today than before. Many women feel like 'can't beat em join em', but for women it is not a good idea,we are not meant or made to play around. Or not most of us,plus we have kids that will suffer more so for our mistakes than for their fathers. especially boys.

People. I need more people. I cant be awake 24 hrs a day. Always thought family would come and centralize. No one wants to leave their own space.

Electronic security measures.

Having moved into my house and property within the last year I haven't done enough to prepare the property towards self sufficiency.

I need a tractor and better tools.

Us too.Tractors are really nice to have our here.

No it isn't just men that play the field. My ex (married 3 years) decided she wanted to sample others. Best thing that ever happened to me. Packed her **** and sent her on her way. Haven't heard from her since the divorce and I am thrilled.

This is true too.My last child I had I came home to a dirty bed with a newborn. I knew that was it! All I said was " you could have at least washed the sheets".

Latest posts

Back