Prepper Pics & Info

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Story, Hiwall?
Even I couldn't fix the problems in that picture. They made nice walls then made ramps on the outside so the attackers could easily step over the walls. Or the attackers could then take cover behind the walls and shoot in at the defenders.
The earth ramps should have been inside the walls.

75224890_2489933031225826_7031179570304778240_n.jpg

Even I couldn't fix the problems in that picture. They made nice walls then made ramps on the outside so the attackers could easily step over the walls. Or the attackers could then take cover behind the walls and shoot in at the defenders.
The earth ramps should have been inside the walls.

The picture could be from the inside of a fort with the town visible through the gate.

Yep, the three on deck are removed before they know they are being attacked. A couple of cables with floats and there is no escape.

That pic with the horse is a fort to keep wild animals out, not gangs or an trained army.

Wonder how the elastic is if you put stuff in the pockets. Could weigh it down. Handy!
When I picked up little granddaughter at the airport, I had to get a pass to go to the gate. So, I had to go through security. I put shoes, purse in the bin, stepped into xray, passed that, then asked to stand aside. The "frisker" asked if I was "skin sensitive". I said, "no". She patted down my lower calf and my ankles. I wear long skirts, and I had stockings on. I thought that was very weird. Maybe they're seeing cargo socks.

I agree, sentry18, but one should have a knife, flashlight & paper towels in their car year a around.

Sentry, is that your shower pack? ;)

That's why I have stainless 357s. :)

Latest posts

Back