Prepper Pics & Info

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D292E655-3D27-45E6-B8A2-420EE1532226.jpeg

This is a prediction of the results of a democratic victory in 2020?

I won't be needing salt any time soon. I had plenty already, but last month lowes was having a spring clean out sale. There were 10 fifty lb bags of 100% pure, pool salt that no one was taking. When it got down to a $1 per bag, we loaded them all up. That is 500 lbs of salt for $10.00. The price was right.

I won't be needing salt any time soon. I had plenty already, but last month lowes was having a spring clean out sale. There were 10 fifty lb bags of 100% pure, pool salt that no one was taking. When it got down to a $1 per bag, we loaded them all up. That is 500 lbs of salt for $10.00. The price was right.
Darn, I had to pay $2 per bag for mine!

That will not find north unless the first mark is the same amount of time before noon as the second mark is after noon.
The shortest shadow when marked throughout the day will be close to north or the shadow marked at noon will be close to north.
To find true north you need to know your longitude and calculate the time difference in your position from the time zone you are in.

Back