Pup name

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was really hoping for "Butch" .... I'm sorry, 😄 there is something wrong with me today...🙃 I just can't help myself😂 oh no! "Butch" get over here!🤣 I have to go do something...

I am terrible, I know...

I once named a Bluetick hound "No Name."

He was the world's worst no-hunting deer dog I ever met. One cold and stormy night he showed up in my driveway, all skin and bones, and stayed for a few years.

..and the name drawn is “Abby” So now the girl finally has a name!

Hah! Well I guess this means I better stop at 7-11 on the way home and pick up some Lotto tix, see if I might catch a tailwind, here.. :D Jk.. Well, that's grand, Congrats! (I do think Maggie was also a very good choice.. :cool:

Welp, I s'pose this means I'll have to start collecting rawhides to send along, and get Mrs SoJer spun up to knit 'er a sweater.. :) At least give 'er a Hug from ol 'Uncle jd', hahaha... ;) She's a beauty..

jd

While I like Abby. are you you going to to be shouting Abby?

Ben
Well it’s funny you ask that I did walk out on the porch and yell Abby. It ain’t to bad to yell out haha. But I may have to let the pup choose the name I’ll stick with Abby a few days and see how it goes. I had a hound in the past that I tryed really hard to name him “howler” but he never would go by that still to this day his name is pup pup. Pup for short haha

Hah! Well I guess this means I better stop at 7-11 on the way home and pick up some Lotto tix, see if I might catch a tailwind, here.. :D Jk.. Well, that's grand, Congrats! (I do think Maggie was also a very good choice.. :cool:

Welp, I s'pose this means I'll have to start collecting rawhides to send along, and get Mrs SoJer spun up to knit 'er a sweater.. :) At least give 'er a Hug from ol 'Uncle jd', hahaha... ;) She's a beauty..

jd
Haha almost like you gained a grandkid there haha. Or grand pup should I say!

Latest posts

Back