Rabbit Finds Out He Is Adopted

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats Up Doc's where are all you wabit lovers at?
You do know your hurting rabbits feeling ignoring him like this,its bad enough he is lonely and don't get to do what rabits are famous for💋 and now he is being ignored to boot.:cry:.

One of the offspring loves owls. That's really sad that thunder frightened it so and nowhere to hide.

For a few days I've been seeing yellow birds in the backyard, enjoying the water I put out for birds and critters. At first I thought they were goldfinches, but I was wrong.
ID looks like they are pine warblers but my backyard is totally out of their range because the pine forests in Texas are in east Texas. So I'm figuring the hurricane chased them out of their area. They don't usually go much farther north, and they winter over in south Texas.
Their distinctive markings are the white bars on the wings. I didn't take this photo:

1598893213146.png

One of the offspring loves owls. That's really sad that thunder frightened it so and nowhere to hide.

For a few days I've been seeing yellow birds in the backyard, enjoying the water I put out for birds and critters. At first I thought they were goldfinches, but I was wrong.
ID looks like they are pine warblers but my backyard is totally out of their range because the pine forests in Texas are in east Texas. So I'm figuring the hurricane chased them out of their area. They don't usually go much farther north, and they winter over in south Texas.
Their distinctive markings are the white bars on the wings. I didn't take this photo:

View attachment 49522

Patch we don't see the usual birds here now either,So far not seen many finches at all or the we usual Blue Jay we use to see .I think like you sai too much going on in their habitats.

Everyone is welcome to put up pics, videos or just comments on this thread about whatever cuttie pie animals you like., Rabbit is just the star but we can have co-stars too. :thumbs::welcome:
I like raptors.
They remove the weak, the slow, and the useless from the gene-pool.
Fortunately, I'm too big for one of them to tote off!:peace:

I was on a rabbit site looking for a butcher thread, could not one. I ask & a mod came on,told me this was not the site for me. She was nice about it & gave me a link that was what I was looking for. The people had rabbits like cats, no joke. We eat rabbit & used the waste in the garden, that it!

Everyone is welcome to put up pics, videos or just comments on this thread about whatever cuttie pie animals you like., Rabbit is just the star but we can have co-stars too. :thumbs::welcome:
Well, you said whatever cutie-pie animals you like.
This is how much I hate venomous snakes...
This is my buddy. We have several in the area. They are well-fed.
He's not nice like me, but he has my highest praise:
*Video may be disturbing for bed-wetters.

Last edited:
Well, you said whatever cutie-pie animals you like.
This is how much I hate venomous snakes...
This is my buddy. We have several in the area. They are well-fed.
He's not nice like me, but he has my highest praise:
*Video may be disturbing for bed-wetters.

I'm kidding eith you put up whatever animal besides man you want SuperV.

I was on a rabbit site looking for a butcher thread, could not one. I ask & a mod came on,told me this was not the site for me. She was nice about it & gave me a link that was what I was looking for. The people had rabbits like cats, no joke. We eat rabbit & used the waste in the garden, that it!

Joel with you and SuperV joining in I'm just glad Rabbit can't read! We have plenty enough man and beast ripping each other up so I put up a thread aabout a spoiled pampered little prey animal,lol.

Top 10 Cutest Baby Animals - Cute Animal Babies Videos 2019

Cute videos and funny videos of cute animals, baby animals, cute baby animals and adorable

Cute baby animals Videos Compilation cute moment of the animals - Cutest Animals #3

Last edited:
Of course thats because animals can't tell you what a out of date clueless jerk you are or to mind your own bizwax.:D.
Now back to the dumb animals who still think your the tops except at bath time or the treats are cut out.

Give him some gravy on his food!

I know a few dogs who are food weary. They get treat crumbs with their food. Imagine eating the same thing day after day.

Give him some gravy on his food!

I know a few dogs who are food weary. They get treat crumbs with their food. Imagine eating the same thing day after day.

Some dogsdoand some not so easy. Our old Alice we lost 2018 lived on mostly same food for 19 years and she was a large dog 'greyhound, Retreiver mix. Even the vet that gave her to us as a puppy said shes not that old, told him to look at his own records,he did said whatever you been doing keep it up. She stated out with just cheap mostly corn propably bag food for first 5 yr.s,then went to lamb rice from wally World. I think dogs are like us its in the genes .

Latest posts

Back