Rabbit Finds Out He Is Adopted

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boris the cute baby bear

Dr Pazhitnov weighs Boris the cute baby bear cub who has been orphaned by hunters. Boris gets his first drink from a bottle.

I wish I could post the photo of my great niece with her big rooster perching on her shoulder. He wants to be inside. Watching TV of all things.

I bet that os cute! Roosters aren't usually tame once they have been with a hen.
Our rooster Lucky rode on my donkey Rosies back all the time.They liked each other.

Have you ever watched the movie, "Babe"? It was a family favorite and I still like to watch it. "Pig in the City" was after that one, didn't like it as much as "Babe."

Yes of course all the kids use to be around seen em all. My fovorite was 'Land Before Time',Babe and Charlotts Web was cute too. I'm going to call it a night Patch ,sweet dreams.

I like whales and dolphins well most of the animal kingdom but especially dolphins.
Age 16 I worked with two dolphins ,Smokey and Spanky at county fair,we teens worked the 10 days at the fairgrounds for extra monry.
Very intellagent animals.Loved them every since. Trainer,owner ask them questions and they answered ' who is Liz Tylors husband, You could actually understand the answers.
I didn't realize how cruel it ws to keep them in captivity at the time.

Mar 23, 2018

Tiny Donkey Thinks He's Actually A Dog | The Dodo

Tiny Donkey Is Pretty Sure He's Actually A Dog | This tiny donkey’s so small he lives in the house — he even knows how to go outside with his dog siblings to pee!

Jul 21, 2020

Tiny Baby Deer Asks People to Rescue Her

A tiny baby deer walked right up to people, crying for help. When it became clear that she lost her mom, they brought her to Woodlands Wildlife Sanctuary in Ontario. Watch her grow up and run back to the wild with her best friend! Woodlands Wildlife Sanctuary is a volunteer-based charity and is not government funded, they rely on donations from the public to help wildlife in need.

Jun 7, 2013

The Deer Whisperer

We were unpacking the car from a canoe trip when this fawn stumbled across our front yard and into Maya's arms. The fawn had a good sense about Maya and followed her every step. They were inseparable from the moment the met. Maya knew it needed its mother, who we believe was off eating and recuperating from the birthing, so she led it back to the woods until it finally hunkered down. We have not seen the fawn since. Update: we saw two doe and two fawns in our neighbors yard yesterday and then again a fawn and doe in our backyard today so we are pretty certain that she was found. Everyone please take breath!

I have Hucklebunny. She's funny. I was surprised at how attached I am to her, but what is funny is Hubby. Him talk'em tough but you should hear him baby talk to bunny and give her smooches 😂

Cute bunnys are irrisistable I guess and cute

Back