Radio Shows

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meerkat

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
We listen to the radio quiteoften sine we have no TV service. But only have 2 stations with talk, one conservative,and a liberal UF.

Click to 39 min.s into pod cast here description of Pelosi mental illness symptoms. Also Trump called Savage a few days ago on another podcast there.[Srcoll down to free podcast.]
Title ' Suicide and Violence In America'.

https://michaelsavage.com/

I have been listening to Ken Matthews after Dan Bongino when I'm doing chores. Wow! Ken thought he was off mike during the commercials when he wasn't. Oh boy! I think he might have some FCC fines coming his way. I think he was on the phone with someone but couldn't hear the person on the other end. He was dropping some S bombs, several F bombs, and speaking about Jill Biden, even offered up the C word. :oops: He was on hot mike for at least 2 or 3 more commercial breaks without knowing it. I can't believe nobody called in to tell him. On one of them he didn't say too much b/c he said he had to go tinkle. Then he got the call, telling him what happened apparently, b/c he said "I didn't say that....I know our affiliates can hear during the breaks." He said something along the lines of they are out to get him b/c of the election push back and Big Pharma (if I remember correctly). But.........he did say it. I about choked on my water when I heard it. I got up and turned up the radio b/c I couldn't believe I had heard it but then realized that he didn't know he was on air. Did anyone else hear this today?

What other radio talk shows do you all listen to?

Last edited:
Dang it.....I was afraid of this when his show was no longer in the same spot it used to be.:(

KEN MATTHEWS SHOW CANCELLED AFTER PROFANE LIVE MIC COMMENTS​

https://radioinsight.com/headlines/...ow-cancelled-after-profane-live-mic-comments/
Tom Sullivan has taken over the spot Ken used to have. Tom is OK, but I much preferred Kens show. Apparently Ken was reading Hunters emails when the worst vulgarity was uttered. Isn't that interesting? I guess if you make Hunters nasty deeds public, you'll get cancelled. Yup, that's sounds about right these days.

Back