Random Thoughts Thread.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

threetango

~~~Top~~~
Neighbor
a americani.jpg

Don't remember who to credit:

If the Palestinians wanted peace there would be no war.
If Israel wanted war there would be no Palestinians.

"The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some *******s in the world that just need to be shot.”

General James Mattis, Ret. USMC and now Secretary of Defense

When I first clicked on I thought I had the wrong forum and then I started reading some of our members names and then I recognized that I had the right one. For a moment there I got confused and thought : Oh chit, someone had invaded us and hijacked our forum. Now I can breathe a sigh of relief.

Tommy

5082A05A-4A37-4E97-A074-35033DD38CDD.jpeg

404A015E-BCFD-46EA-B469-2379EDE338B6.jpeg

724E1D59-13CC-4697-A151-1E39F069B3BD.jpeg

Ice ice baby! Ha. That's cool.

Probably taking the picture!

Wow bumpy you cited the best example. The government has systematically violated all the treaties it made with native Americans. I think the next most abused group is wounded veterans who have to wait endlessly for treatment and then get inferior treatment if they are not denied altogether. If the government promises you something, best to assume they will default on the promise. When average citizens experience the benefits of the new tax law, you can be sure they will be enraged at how. I have they lost.

I saw it snow once in Florida, about an inch max, what a circus that was, LOL.
I think I was living in Jacksonville at the time. Around 1995 I think

Back