Random Thoughts Thread.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn...your "neighbor" looks a little short on ammo.

I had stockpiled that much by the first retirement check I got...10 years ago this April.

Just got my 2% COLA and the "crumbs" that my President threw at me...

Just finished placing an order @ Sportsmans Guide for over $300 worth of ammo with those "crumbs"

Thank You Mr. President !!

Damn...your "neighbor" looks a little short on ammo.
Well bear in mind that this is Alabama...
If we're 100% above the poverty line, we're happy campers!
High-five.gif

And $300 will pay our electric bill for 3 months.
Down here, it's 1968. A simpler time.
Like this:

and the "crumbs" that my President threw at me...

I got my 'crumbs' today as well. I'm smilin', it looks like an extra 2800 to 3000 a year in my pocket!

I got my 'crumbs' today as well. I'm smilin', it looks like an extra 2800 to 3000 a year in my pocket!
Don't you have any idea how hard that will make life for all the people that won't get a job?
Even though it's money you worked hard for, it's going to make life really difficult for some heroin addict out there.
You're supposed to "share the wealth"!
go crazy.gif

I was taught a loooooong time ago...

If you want to achieve anything worth a damn, YOU will have to work hard to achieve it...because nothing worth a damn having is going to be handed to you for free.

I was taught a loooooong time ago...

If you want to achieve anything worth a damn, YOU will have to work hard to achieve it...because nothing worth a damn having is going to be handed to you for free.
But doesn't it feel strange,
...just for once,
that the government is rewarding people that have worked hard and achieved things instead of handing money to the worthless?

'scuse me, I need to go pinch myself...

5205A99B-B01F-495C-8180-5863A2FE6ECD.jpeg

A6C74055-A001-433A-A455-71816A82F890.jpeg

59B6BEB4-698A-4536-A5AE-1611AA3A9035.jpeg

But doesn't it feel strange,
...just for once,
that the government is rewarding people that have worked hard and achieved things instead of handing money to the worthless?

'scuse me, I need to go pinch myself...

Here you go!

The Paycheck President.png

FBAE0CBA-E3EC-4C86-8C7B-4B1CBEBC778E.jpeg

8A0479ED-F67C-4294-B6E7-1A68BD32AF2A.jpeg

Say “what” one more time!

Latest posts

Back