Random Thoughts Thread.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
upload_2018-2-17_9-56-36.jpeg

"I stand behind you in line at the store with a smile on my face...and a gun under my shirt and you are none the wiser, yet you are safer for having me next to you. I won't shoot you. My gun won't pull it's own trigger. It is securely holstered with the trigger covered. It can't just go off. However, rest assured that if a lunatic walks into the grocery store and pulls out a rifle, I will draw my pistol and protect myself and my family and therefore protect you and your family. I may freeze up. I may piss my pants. I may get shot before I can pull the trigger...but, I won't die in a helpless blubbering heap on the floor begging for my life or my child's life. I won't be that victim. I choose not to be. As for you, I don't ask you to carry a gun. If you are not comfortable, then please don't. But I would like to keep my right to choose to not be a helpless victim. There is evil in the world and if evil has a gun, I want one too...

Totally agree. I'm usually all for due process, but in the case of a mass shooting like the Florida one where there is a confession and absolutely no question of guilt, we should have gone Saudi Arabian on his ass. March is little butt out to the beach as sunrise the following day and chop - chop off goes his head. Video tape it and put it on YouTube so all the other wanna be punk mass shooters out there can see what is in store for them if they survive....

AP-Bush-Saudi.jpg

Or we can continue to try to disarm the good guys and put up more gun free zone signs.:sarcasm:

Totally agree. I'm usually all for due process, but in the case of a mass shooting like the Florida one where there is a confession and absolutely no question of guilt, we should have gone Saudi Arabian on his ass. March is little butt out to the beach as sunrise the following day and chop - chop off goes his head. Video tape it and put it on YouTube so all the other wanna be punk mass shooters out there can see what is in store for them if they survive....

Or we can continue to try to disarm the good guys and put up more gun free zone signs.:sarcasm:

AMEN, Brother! You are preaching to the choir, in my case.

Back in the days when Justice was swift and PUBLIC, there was a lot less of this horse manure!

Now now, we can't downshift to barbarism (and it would be too quick).
His attorney immediately started to plea-bargain for life in prison since FL still has execution. Not sure why FL would plea-bargain anything since they have all the evidence they could ever hope for unless to dodge an insanity defense.
I'm torn between throwing him in a cell where 'Big Bubba' can pound his narrow hiney for the rest of his life, or seeing if FL can pull off another "botched" lethal injection.
After the first few, it got a little obvious that they were umm, "helping".:wink:
Thousands of people are put to sleep for surgery in this country every day with no problem at all; but the corrections people always seem to have a problem (wink, wink).
We'll just have to see.
At least that ****-eating grin is gone from his face.:woo hoo:

Latest posts

Back