Re-Introducing Myself Been Gone Awhile

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katlupe

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
I am not really new here but have not been on here in awhile now. I do not live on my off the grid homestead any longer for a variety of reasons. Angie said it was okay and that there are other topics here. So hello! I am in NY state.

Thank you for the welcome! Glad to be back.

Welcome back to the forum!

So glad to see you jumping in again. We love old friends and new to join in and just visit. And from the life you have lived, you probably have forgotten more than many may know. And you may remember some things that may help others just doing it for the first time.

Thank you Angie! What I have found is that as us homesteading people get older, things are harder and sometimes out of our control. So we may have to change our lifestyle or move. When I did that I received many messages from others who wanted to or did. They quit interacting with others into homesteading or vice versa. Glad you welcomed me back!

Welcome........We seem to have a few things in common. I need to remove myself from my homestead, primarily because of getting to old to live on this property.
And I abandoned Western New York 52 years ago.

Latest posts

Back