Ready for a wholesome new beginning!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MamaJo

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Hello everyone! I have never lived off grid or on a homestead before, however it has always been my dream to live like my ancestors. I recently became a mother to a beautiful little girl! So now, especially in the insane times we are living, I want to move and start living a wholesome and self sustainable lifestyle that my little one (and her future siblings) deserve. I am currently searching/pricing land and houses in Utah and am very much looking forward to my new adventure! Hope everyone is doing well!

welcome.gif

Hello everyone! I have never lived off grid or on a homestead before, however it has always been my dream to live like my ancestors. I recently became a mother to a beautiful little girl! So now, especially in the insane times we are living, I want to move and start living a wholesome and self sustainable lifestyle that my little one (and her future siblings) deserve. I am currently searching/pricing land and houses in Utah and am very much looking forward to my new adventure! Hope everyone is doing well!

Hi MamaJo good for you! IMO a wise plan.

Welcome to this forum........Don't rule out Alaska as a land of opportunity. Especially for the young. 81 degrees and gentle breeze today. In the summer the plants here grow 4" to 5" a "DAY" in 22 hours of sunshine, this time of year. Good farming country also, contrary to common misconceptions.

Last edited:
Welcome to this forum........Don't rule out Alaska as a land of opportunity. Especially for the young. 81 degrees and gentle breeze today. In the summer the plants here grow 4" to 5" a "DAY" in 22 hours of sunshine, this time of year. Good farming country also, contrary to common misconceptions.
Interesting! I did not know it had good farming country. Thank you!

Welcome from central PA!
Congrats on your new adventure.
Is there a reason your focused on Utah? Maybe that's where you're from but was gonna say if your looking to put down roots and build a homestaed take your time and look around and think about the pluses and minuses of a place.

deleted.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back