• Welcome to Homesteading & Country Living.
    We are glad you came to visit.
    Ads in your way? Register/login and read with less ads, or ask how to get rid of them.

Recommendation for holster sales

Help Support Homesteading Forum:

Double R

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Hey y’all!
Where would you trust selling some holsters?
I have a brand new holster and a carry “bag” I want to get outta here but with all the online risks how would you go about it? So much scamming it’s scary. Not a fan of sharing all my personal info either. Don’t have Facebook or anything like that. Suggestions on options?

Curmudgeon

Malinois' are awesome.
Neighbor
Hey y’all!
Where would you trust selling some holsters?
I have a brand new holster and a carry “bag” I want to get outta here but with all the online risks how would you go about it? So much scamming it’s scary. Not a fan of sharing all my personal info either. Don’t have Facebook or anything like that. Suggestions on options?
List them right here first.

https://www.homesteadingforum.org/forums/buy-sale-barter.24/

Sentry18

Hired Gun
Staff member
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
I buy, sell, and trade a lot of use gun parts and accessories on AR15.com and other gun specific forums. AR15.com just happens to be the largest of them and the most inclusive. You are only sharing as much data as you want to, usually just your email, how you want to be paid (paypal, venmo, check, money order, etc.) and where you want that payment sent.

Morgan101

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
The bane of being left handed. I have a difficult time finding good holsters. Fortunately, I am not in need of any.

Double R

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
The bane of being left handed. I have a difficult time finding good holsters. Fortunately, I am not in need of any.
The holster just happens to be left handed but I don’t think purple is probably your choice of colors :D

Double R

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
I buy, sell, and trade a lot of use gun parts and accessories on AR15.com and other gun specific forums. AR15.com just happens to be the largest of them and the most inclusive. You are only sharing as much data as you want to, usually just your email, how you want to be paid (paypal, venmo, check, money order, etc.) and where you want that payment sent.
Thanks Sentry! I’ll check that out. Being they are both woman’s (purple) it’s been a challenge to find a place to sell them. Not enough woman shooters in the area. Plus the holster is left handed which makes it even harder.

Sentry18

Hired Gun
Staff member
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Just for the record, I have a few wrong handed holsters. Best way to carry a back up gun or a NY reload.

Terri9630

Internet Princess
Staff member
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
That's an interesting bag. I'll check in with you when hubby gets his leave check to see if you still have it. I like the holster but I'm a righty.

Double R

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
That's an interesting bag. I'll check in with you when hubby gets his leave check to see if you still have it. I like the holster but I'm a righty.
I originally ordered the bag for horseback riding but I didn’t find it comfortable for that for me personally. It looks kind of “biker bag” to me which isn’t my “style”. It can be worn on the leg/hip or as a regular bag. I got it on a deal so if your interested I’ll absolutely pass that onto you.

SheepDog

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
The lady I was thinking of when you said purple has a 32 magnum revolver - I don't think the holster would handle it.
Sorry, but you will find someone who needs it!

Terri9630

Internet Princess
Staff member
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
I originally ordered the bag for horseback riding but I didn’t find it comfortable for that for me personally. It looks kind of “biker bag” to me which isn’t my “style”. It can be worn on the leg/hip or as a regular bag. I got it on a deal so if your interested I’ll absolutely pass that onto you.
It looks big enough to carry all the kids stuff when we travel and will snap onto the 4 wheeler when were not.

Group Builder