Redirected???

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VoorTrekker

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
I received three or four PM's from another preparedness site telling me about this one.
I couldn't resist as one of the members took me by surprise. Kindness is always unexpected in my environs.

I am a Cold War era survivalist having life experience in rural Pennsylvania and Texas, urban experience in California and N*w J*rs*y. A lot of over the road experience as a big rig driver and I just "aged out" of the military with 24 years collective in active duty and reserves/National Guard.

If it has a diesel engine and wheels, I will get it moving. I am also a screen playwright and do not do SyFy prepper stories.

I received three or four PM's from another preparedness site telling me about this one.
I couldn't resist as one of the members took me by surprise. Kindness is always unexpected in my environs.

I am a Cold War era survivalist having life experience in rural Pennsylvania and Texas, urban experience in California and N*w J*rs*y. A lot of over the road experience as a big rig driver and I just "aged out" of the military with 24 years collective in active duty and reserves/National Guard.

If it has a diesel engine and wheels, I will get it moving. I am also a screen playwright and do not do SyFy prepper stories.

Glad you found us @VoorTrekker :green man:

I got locked out before I made it that far in the alphabet of user names. :rolleyes:

I was Jason on PS. As I said in my intro thread I've not been active on PS for a long time because my computer just wouldn't run it. It really feels good to see so many familiar names here. I do have to ask-what on earth happened there to make everyone abandon ship?

I was Jason on PS. As I said in my intro thread I've not been active on PS for a long time because my computer just wouldn't run it. It really feels good to see so many familiar names here. I do have to ask-what on earth happened there to make everyone abandon ship?
Admin decided to act like hitler and pushed out people we all care about. So some of us pulled the pin on the hand grenade and have been working ever since to get our people here. Basically CMG is getting what they had coming, an empty forum.

I wasn't even a member on the PS forum but on one of the sister sites. I was told what happened to our two admins and that was all I needed to know. I was done.

Latest posts

Back