Reloading series

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tortminder

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
For those interested in "roll-your-own ammo" my blog is in the middle of a series on reloading. Today's entry is reloading shotgun shells.

shotgun-hulls.jpg

Buy my book!

---tort--

This is my goto place for shot shell reloading supplies.
https://www.ballisticproducts.com/default.asp

If anyone has any fired 12 Ga. high brass (25MM) they are willing to get rid of please PM me. The hazmat fee for primed brass is a killer and I can't find any unprimed high brass used or new. I want to cut it down so I don't even care if the crimp is reusable.

P.S. I have your book. It is one that I am saving for when I travel. To visit my parents I have a day+ each way on a boat and books are a great way to spend that time.

Last edited:
Caribou,
I have a huge box (3'x2'x4') of a number of old hulls that are once fired. I got them when I was a member of the Seattle Police Athletic Association (shooting range) in Seattle.
I used to load my own shotshells but it is cheaper to buy them than to pay for the lead. Why do you prefer high brass? The low brass shells can be loaded heavier and faster. (there is more internal volume)
How many do you want?
NEVER MIND - I'll send you a PM

Back