remedy

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't that similar to how antivenom is made, no, not really, but sort of. I realize it is put in animal blood to decrease the strength.
But also how serum for allergy injections is made.
That's quick thinking on her part.
Small minute parts of the offending part reapplied to affected area.

I think this is how homeopathic remedies are made. They are made by diluting, diluting, diluting different things that are used for different remedies. Some people do not believe in them, while others begin their treatments with them. I know a couple homeopathic practitioners.

When my daughter got meningitis 15 years ago, one of the practitioners, the mother of one her best friends, made up a remedy to treat her.

Yep...homeopathic is less is stronger. I'm not sure if I believe in them, either. There's plenty of Amish home remedies, concoctions, syrups, salves I wonder about. I try not complain about a scratch, splinter, bruise, or anything around one of my cousins because there will be a weird cure for that.

Yep...homeopathic is less is stronger. I'm not sure if I believe in them, either. There's plenty of Amish home remedies, concoctions, syrups, salves I wonder about. I try not complain about a scratch, splinter, bruise, or anything around one of my cousins because there will be a weird cure for that.

I've had several people in the past, when I was pregnant or after breaking a bone, tell me that sleeping with a knife under my pillow would cut the pain in half.....

Probably would because I'd be hollering about the cut on my hand/arm because I always end up with my arm under my pillow.

Latest posts

Back